Kids

Fives and Nara stood their shocked.

"You consider us your kids captain"? Fives stammered 

Rex's face went red, much to Ashoka and Anakin's pleasure.

" I never said that" he stuttered " I just said you acted like a bunch of toddlers".

"Aww it's ok Dad" Nara smirked "we love you too".

Rex sent a death glare. Ashoka had doubled over from laughing so hard, even Anakin was having a hard time breathing. 

* Jesse and kix*

Jesse's face was terribly red as was Kixs , they were enjoying this more then they should have.

"Did you get all that" Jesse snickered behind crying eyes.

"You bet your ass I did" kix smirked . "Oh the boys are gonna enjoy this"

*back to the others*

Anakin cleared his throat. "Well kids, we just came down to see what all the fuss was. Everyone seemed to be in such a good mood".

Nara and fives smirked towards their captain.

" No need to worry are father, sir. everyone's hyped up cause Nara beat me at an arm wrestling contest" Fives pouted 

Rex was dying at this point. 

"A well that makes sense" he said. 

Ashoka has managed to get to her feet and was now grinning from ear to ear.

"What dose he lose to"

"Oh you know he has to clean every piece of equipment after every mission and so on" Nara smiled.

Fives groaned. "She even shaved half my bread of , I was gonna grow it out to be like genral Kenobi".

"Well I'm glad you didn't get the chance" Nara muttered.

Anakin laughed "even I wouldn't want to see that".

Turning to leave he walked with Asoka and Rex.

"Bye dad" the two troopers chirped.

Rex threw his bucket on he'd never hear the end of this.