Your on!

Nara gripped his hand tightly, as she placed her elbow onto the table. Fives did the same.

"Don't worry" she teased " I'll l go easy on you".

"Just shut up" he sneered.

Dogma came up to the two troopers and gripped their hands. " I want a fair fight, no cheating".

Both nodded.

"This is a horrible idea" he groaned.

"Oh shut up dogma" Nara rolled eyes. Both men where token back by her snarky comment, she used this to her advantage. Griping hard she slammed fives hand hard into the table,he yelped in surprise. The room broke out in a roar of excitement.

"One thing you should know about me fives, is that I like to win" she grinned cockily. 

His face stayed stunned.  She could hear her brothers chuckling behind her as they witnessed fives first defeat.

"Oh your so on" he snarled. 

"On the count of three 1...2...."

"3" she yelled as she tried to pull his hand down, however he was ready this time. Using his strength and size against her he was able to slam her hand down.

"Point fives" dogma echoed "1-1".

" let's see who should you kiss" fives grinned with great pleasure.

Nara felt her face burn she hated this with great passion.

" how about the new guy" a trooper snickered pushing Tup forward.

 Fives grinned shaking his head " Nara a deal is a deal"

Groaning Nara stepped down towards tup. The poor thing was burning as red as a tomato. Nara quickly planted a sweet kiss on his cheek making him redden deeper. The troopers around her snickered as she walked back up to her seat. Looking back she saw tup get a few pats on the back and some embarrassing comments thrown his way by Jesse and hard case. 

" you are so going down" she mumbled behind redden cheeks. Fives only laughed.

"Round three"

Fives fist hit the table in a tremendous thud. " oh fives I almost forgot" she smirked " your beard is looking a little scruffy". She reached onto one of the arm guards and pulled out a knife. "I think it time for you to shave"!

She watched as he gulped, the room around her froze. She slowly moved forward . " hey kix do you have any cream on yah" she snickered. 

" yah I do" kix slyly smiled as he tossed the bottle towards her.

"Traitor" Fives chirped.  

"Hold still" Nara muttered as she rubbed the cream on his face. Slowly and careful she brought the knife up and removed a small chunk of his beard on his left side. Pulling herself back she couldn't help but snicker, fives eyes were scrunched together as he was praying she hadn't ruined his face.

"Hey, kix do you have any ice his pride is bruised" she snickered. As she wiped the shaving cream off his face

The room erupted in a bunch of fits and giggles. 

"Oh shut up" Fives wailed.

*skiping forward to round nine*

Nara had already had cut half of fives beard off. She also had to kiss Jesse,kix,and hardcase on the cheek ; Each time more  embarrassing then the next. 

" ready for your defeat" fives sassed. Nara rolled her eyes. In the end how ever fives was able to win round nine. 

"Ok who's your next victim" fives rubbed his hands together.

" I know" hardcase teased "how about the captain"? 

Rex froze in his footsteps as thousands of eyes landed on him. The troopers grabbed him by his legs and arms and brought him to the table. Nara felt her soul die as she looked up at her captain. 

"You all are a bunch of idiots" he roared.

Nara quickly jumped up onto her tiptoes and pecked her captains cheek. Rex froze as his face turned red with embarrassment. Fives began to howl with laughter so did the others. 

"Uh captain you ok" she smiled

Turning Rex looked her in the eyes "bring him down a peg will you" he groaned.

He then quickly moved back into the crowd.

"Alright round ten" ! 

This was it the final round winner takes all. Fives grabbed Nara's  taking his position, he was so ready to win. "Before we start I have something for you" he snickered.

she raised an eyebrow "yah what is it"? 

Reaching into his back pocket he pulled a tube of red lipstick and handed it to her.

"I thought you might need this for when I beat you" he smirked.

"Oh your so going to pay for that" Nara chuckled.

Dogma stepped up grabbing their hands "Alright on three 1....2......3"

Fives tried to yank her hand down. To his surprise she didn't budge, she was putting up a pretty good fight. 

"Ready to lose"? she mocked him.

He rolled his eyes "You wish"

"Well you wanna know how I'm gonna win" she grunted as she began to pull harder on his hand.

"How" he smirked 

"I'm gonna win cause I'm stronger than you" 

"Yah right" he boasted.

"Here I show you re tighten your grip and try to pull harder" she said.

Unwilling fives obliged but before he could a better grip she pulled with all her might and slammed his hand onto the table. The room up-roared in a thunderous cheer. Some troopers where grumbling about losing bets others where just shocked she won, and then there was Rex. He had a huge grin on his face as he watched her win.

Fives however was in shock.

"You fell for the most dumbest trick in the entire universe" she snickered "how does it feel"

"How, how did you beat me" he stammered.

"Oh with an old trick that havoc taught me" she winked.

"You suck" he grumbled.

"Oh fives it ok" she smiled as she reached down to grab the tube of lip stick. Carefully she took the lid off and rolled up the tube. And placed a thick layer of scarlet colour on her lips.

Smiling she walked over to fives and placed a kiss on his cheek, leaving a huge print of red lipstick. 

"We can't always win" she smirked before turning on her heels into the crowd. You could hear snickers all the way throughout the room as fives touched his cheek in a shocked manor.

She really did just beat him.