How about a game?

"Well hello there captain" fives smirked he was clearly scheming.

"Fives.." what are you up too ?? Rex questioned with concern. Nara also felt uneasy her brother was up to something and this was no exception to his devilish attentions. 

"Nara care to join me"? Five pointed towards her. 

"Me"? Nara squeaked making the men turn towards her direction. She hated being the centre of attention. 

"Yes you di'kuit" he smirked.

 He knew she hated being the centre of attention, but if his plan worked she wouldn't fell so depressed. And by the end of this maybe he wouldn't either.

She turned towards Rex "help me" she whispered.

"Even I know that some battles aren't wroth fighting" he shook his head. " I staying out of this"

"I have a feeling you put him up to this" she groaned.

Rex only smiled and pushed her forward, making her stumble into Jesse.

He grabbed her before she could run and walked her to the table.

" just sit right her little lady" he patted a stool as he sat down.

She rolled her eyes and unwilling sat down.  She raised one eye brow "what are you up to"?

"Well since you asked" he smirked " I am challenging you to an all steaks arm wrestle".

Nara swore she heard Rex groan as he hung his head in embarrassment. 

The room seemed to buzz with anticipation. An arm wrestle challenge like this weren't taken lightly. They usually ended in a clone losing something valuable like his pride, or his facial hair. It once got so bad that Rex had to have his hair dyed pink for a month after Asoka challenged him and won.

"What are your terms" she challenged.

The room up-roared  with excitement  as hoots and hollers echoed throughout the room.  Rex pinched the bridge of his nose if he knew his brother and sister this was going to end in a historical catastrophe.

Fives smiled devilishly " if I win you have to clean every weapon this battalion has for a month, as well as clean the men's room at the end of the day, and severe lunch for a week" 

"Is that all, shame I was hoping for a real challenge" she shrugged.

The room snickered and made a bunch of oooooohs around the room.

"Oh I'm not done" fives sneered " you also have to kiss the cheek of a trooper in this battalion every time you lose a round, and where playing ten rounds"!

Nara's face turned crimson as her brother smirked.

"Your on " She snarled.

"Good" he smirked

"Wait you haven't heard my terms" she  devilishly smirked.

Fives gulped he knew hat grin it wasn't a grin he liked.

"My terms are simple, you will clean every piece of weaponry after we're done every mission for a month, you also much dye your hair a colour decided by hardcase, as well as give genral Skywalker a kiss on the cheek"!  

The room went silent.

"Easy enough" he boasted.

"Oh I was finished" she smirked "you also have to shave your beard off"

His face dropped "my beard" he stuttered. The room flinched knowing how much a clones trooper beard meant to them.

"Yes fives ,I'll even shave it off for you" she challenged.

"Your on" he grinned.