Chapter 5...

Isobelle and the boys stayed at Beau, Luke and Jai's for a few hours watching movies, drinking pop, and just laughing and joking around. She had got to know the boys quite well and was really starting to like it in Melbourne. The whole time Luke had hold of her hand and not one of the boys noticed, well, at least they didn’t say anything to them.

"I'm gonna get myself some more pop" Isobelle said "anyone else want any?" a chorus of no's came back to her, she laughed and headed into the kitchen. As she was pouring herself a glass of cherry aid a hand came round her hip and a voice in her ear said "hey beautiful" Isobelle smiled and turned round to see Luke smiling back at her intently.

"Hey" she replied. "You want a drink?"

"No thanks I'm good" Luke answered, still with his hand around her waist."Remember that promise we made when we were walking up here?" he asked.

"Yes, I remember"

"Have you found them yet?"

Isobelle smiled and said, "I don’t know, have you?"

"Yes." Luke said looking straight into her eyes.

"And who might that be then?" she teased.

"I'll show you." Luke said as he moved both his hands onto Isobelle's waist and looked down into her chocolate whirlpool eyes. He pulled her closer to him until their chests were touching, and bowed his head just enough in order for his lips to meet hers in a kiss that took Isobelle's breath away and left Luke speechless. She gazed back up at his beautiful face and stood on her tippy-toes and kissed him again. A kiss that lasted for what seemed like years. They broke apart again and Luke lifted her off the ground and took her into his arms leaving Isobelle to wrap her legs around his waist as they kissed again. Isobelle ran her fingers through his perfectly styled hair and Luke traced patterns on her lower back, sending shivers down each other's spines.

When they broke apart, Isobelle said "I've changed my mind." "I have found him."

"I won't break my promise Izzy." Luke said intertwining his fingers with hers. "I swear"

"And I won't break mine." Isobelle replied. For a second they were just standing there staring at each other with pure adoration. Then Isobelle said, "Are we going to tell the others yet?"

"Tell them what?"

"About this, about us?"

Luke gave a little chuckle and said "they don’t need to know yet, let's keep it between us for a while." Isobelle smiled at him and bit her lip, the sight of which made Luke's heart melt.

Just then jai came into the kitchen and saw how close they were to each other and said an awkward "umm… I'll leave…"

"No. Jai get your ass back in here now." Luke said as her turned towards the door.

"What?"

"I gather that you know what's happening between me and Izzy now but we don’t want it to go public yet. So that means that you're the only person that knows and it will stay that way until we tell people. Got that?" Luke said rather harshly.

"Okay, okay I won't tell." Jai said in a rather pissed off tone of voice.

Isobelle detected the change in Jai's tone and said "we're sorry, it's just that we want to be sure first before we tell anyone. We're not trying to be horrible it's just the way that Luke said it…"

"It's okay, don’t worry. I won't tell them, I just came to ask if we were going to go out for a while. Maybe go to the park or something?" Jai said.

Isobelle looked up questionable at Luke who smiled and nodded his head. "Okay we'll come" he replied.

"Okay I'll go tell the others" Jai said, leaving the room.

"You think we can trust him?"

"Course we can, he's my twin he won't tell anyone." Luke said giving her a reassuring peck on the cheek. Isobelle grinned and pulled his head down towards her and kissed him gently on the lips, and turned and left the room, leaving Luke standing there completely shocked. "How the hell did I manage to pull that off?" he said to himself as he turned the lights off and followed everyone out of the door and towards the park.