Chapter 10...

When everyone had left Isobelle walked into the kitchen and made herself a glass of Malibu and cola.

"Ooh, living it large are we?" Luke said coming into the kitchen.

Isobelle smiled and said "want some?"

"Nah I don’t drink. You got any milk?"

"Yeah sure" she said grabbing a glass from the shelf "in the fridge"

 Luke poured himself a glass, replaced the milk in the fridge and chugged it all down in one go. "What?!" he said at the sound of Isobelle's giggling.

"You have a milk moustache!" she said through her laughter.

Luke blushed and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"That’s better." Isobelle said reaching up to kiss him on the corner of his mouth, slightly touching his lip ring with her tongue as she did.

Luke put his hands on the small of her back and looked down at her beautiful brown eyes and said "you're so beautiful Isobelle"

Isobelle just smiled at his comment as she knew, from experience, that there was no point in arguing as Luke always won. No matter what they were arguing over. They had countless 'I love you more' 'am not, are too' and 'I'm right, you're wrong' arguments making them feel and act like a far, far longer term couple than they were.

"Are you not gonna tell me that you're not and I must be looking in a mirror?" Luke said teasing.

"Nope. You win." Izzy said in a bouncy tone.

Luke smiled and kissed her on the top of her head. "At least we don’t have to hide now." He said.

"Yeah, I'm glad the boys know. I'm just worried about what your fans will say…" Isobelle muttered shyly.

"Izzy, they will sure as hell say some shit now but me and all the boys will stick up for you and I refuse to let it get you down."

"You promise?" Isobelle asked.

"Pinky promise." He replied with certainty.

"y'no, we're gonna get pretty bogged down with all these promises we keep making." She laughed.

"We do make a lot…"

"Uh huh."

For a moment they were both silent then Isobelle thought about her conversation with Jai earlier that day and remembered how she had promised him that she would sort things out. "Luke, what are we going to do about Jai?"

Luke stayed silent for a second longer and then broke away from their embrace and said; "I don’t know Izzy, I don’t know."

Isobelle took Luke back into her bedroom and sat him down on the bed on order to have a serious conversation with him about the incident.

"He loves you too Izzy" Luke said, crushed at the thought of his twin hurting with him unable to do anything.

"I know, he was talking to me in media today."

"Yeah, he said you were slagging yourself off and that I had to stop you…" Luke said vaguely.

"What do we do Luke? I can't stand to see him hurt but I can't leave you either. This is an impossible situation" she said collapsing onto her pillow.

Luke comforted her by running his index finger up and down her spine. "We have to find him someone."

"No that's horrible. That’s like the equivalent of you flaunting our relationship in front of him, showing him something he can't have, and then expecting him to just forget it." Isobelle said. "That’s cruel, we can't do that."

"Well what do you suggest?" Luke said.

"I don’t have a clue… I was debating giving him a day of being mine, but I can't do that. Not only would it be horrible to you it would also make everything worse." Isobelle said trying to hide her stupid idea by muffling her voice with her pillow.

Luke just looked at her and said "no. I will not let you do that. Not only will it make things worse with Jai I guarantee it will give us issues too, and I cannot deal with that."

"I know babe, I know… I don’t know why I even thought about it to be honest." She said "what are we going to do then?"

"Finding him someone is the only option."

"But he knows everyone at our school and pretty much everywhere else. How the fuck are we going to find someone that actually has a chance to make him happy?" Isobelle asked sadly.

"I don’t know Izzy. I really don’t."