Chapter 18...

When Luke and Jai walked back to find the others Luke told Jai that he was to keep this to himself until Luke proposed to Isobelle, he couldn’t even tell Dakota. Jai understood the importance of keeping his mouth shut this time and agreed.

"Where have you two been?" Isobelle asked as they approached.

Luke was struggling to think of anything to answer with, when Jai said "oh, we were just looking at video games."

"You and your games." She replied shaking her head. Luke glanced at his brother's perfectly composed face and saw that he had managed to fool Isobelle into believing his phoney story.

"Yeah well…" Jai replied laughing."So what did you buy then Kota?" he continued changing the subject.

Dakota began rummaging in her various different bags and pulled out a pale blue knitted sweater, a pair of high-waisted beige skinny jeans, and a pair of six inch patent nude heels. "These." She said sounding very pleased with herself.

"You're going to look amazing in that." Jai told her lovingly.

"Eugh. I don’t think I can stand this romance shit much longer. How long till we get on the plane?" Daniel interrupted, making vomit noises.

Beau checked the time on his iphone "SHIT! We have five minutes to get to the terminal! Run!!"

Everyone grabbed their bags and ran as fast as they could; dodging what seemed like thousands of people, in order to reach their terminal on time. The two girls had the most bags and were running slower than the rest of the group so, seeing them struggling, their respective boyfriends grabbed their hands and pulled them along with them with Luke hauling Isobelle up onto his back so they wouldn’t miss the flight.

When they finally got to the terminal they were all completely out of breath and could hardly even greet the flight attendants, they just showed their tickets and passports, staggered onto the plane and seized the first seven seats they saw. Luke and Isobelle and Jai and Dakota got seats next to each other leaving Beau, James and Skip to sit behind them.

After the flight attendants had given the safety talk and the plane was in the air, they all began to relax into their seats and prepare themselves for the 25 hour flight up ahead.

Isobelle and Luke were huddled up together talking about London and what they were going to do there when Isobelle told Luke her favourite things about London. He learnt that her favourite place was the London eye when you got right to the top, because she said it felt like she was on the top of the world and that she could do anything. She was in the middle of telling him where her favourite shops were when she fell asleep leaning against his chest.

Luke smiled and kissed the top of her head and whispered, "Goodnight my princess, I love you."