Chapter 11...

After the discussion about what to do about Jai, Luke and Isobelle settled down on her bed to watch 'The Titanic'.

"This is like one of my favourite ever movies." Isobelle said smiling up at Luke.

"Yeah? Mine too." Luke said.

Despite their love for the movie, they spent most of the time that it was on talking and laughing and making out, not paying any attention to the screen at all. Towards the end of it, Isobelle had her head on Luke's chest watching it with Luke running his fingers through her hair.

As the movie progressed and Isobelle watched, tears began to fall from her eyes hitting Luke's white shirt. He noticed and reached his hand round to wipe the tears from her eyes. He moved her around so her head was on his shoulder and he had his arm round her in a comforting embrace, gradually muting the sound of crying escaping Isobelle's lips. He held her until all the credits had rolled off the screen and she was back to her normal self.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said "that movie just gets me every time." She laughed, getting up to turn the television off then getting back into bed with him.

Luke just smiled and said, "I would never leave you Izzy."

"I know." She said "I wouldn’t let you."

Luke chuckled at Isobelle's remark and pulled her in closer to him. For a while they just sat there happily in the other's arms, safe and secure. Until they began to realise how much they wanted each other. Now.

Isobelle turned and propped her head up on her hands looking into Luke's mind-bending eyes. She lent forwards and kissed him, running her tongue over his lip ring over and over again until Luke let out a slight moan and began to work his hands around her waist and pulled her on top of him with ease. He kissed her back biting her bottom lip gently, driving Isobelle crazy.

Luke's hands slowly made their way up underneath her shirt caressing her back. She smiled and began slowly kissing down his neck to his collar bone, across his chest and back up again. Luke's fingers touched the fabric of her bra questioningly, Isobelle looked in his eyes and smiled giving Luke the sign that he was okay, she was comfortable. She continued kissing his neck as he slowly unhooked her bra and ran his hands all the way down her back making her shiver with delight.

She took off her bra through the sleeve of her shirt and sat up on him with her hands placed on his chest. Luke was looking up at her with a twinkle in his eye. "What're you smiling at Mr." Isobelle joked.

"I'm smiling at the fact that I have the most beautiful girl in the world sitting on my stomach with no bra on." Luke winked back.

Isobelle giggled and said, "Let's make it even." She grabbed the bottom edge of Luke's shirt and pulled it up over his head, exposing his ripped torso, and threw it across the room. "That’s better."

"Uh uh. You still have a shirt." He said reaching up and carefully removing Isobelle's shirt so as to make sure that her long hazel hair didn’t get tangled in the buttons and threw that across the room to join his. "NOW we're even." He said looking straight into Isobelle's eyes.

Isobelle gradually lowered herself down to kiss him, chest to chest, lips to lips. Luke had his hands on either side of Isobelle's face and Isobelle's were working their way through his mussed up curly hair. Luke began kissing down her neck, just like she had done to him, apart from the fact that Luke was deliberately giving her hickeys. Isobelle moaned as his hands came over the small of her back and began playing with the top of her shorts.

Luke flipped her over so she was the one laying on the bed and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down leaving her laying there in just her lingerie, biting her lip in anticipation of what was about to happen. He stood over her and removed his chinos adding to the pile of clothes in the corner of her bedroom.

Isobelle was looking up at him and realised that this was exactly what she wanted. She wanted this to happen and she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Luke by her side. She knew that this was right and that she would never regret it. Luke lay down next to her and said in an excited but still serious tone "are you sure Izzy?"

"I have never been so sure about anything in my life Luke."

He just looked at her and said "I love you Izzy. I want to be with you forever." And leaned over and kissed her.

Isobelle smiled and reached over to her bedside table, opened the drawer, took out a small red packet and handed it to Luke…