Chapter 24...

Over the next few days the group spent their time relaxing and quite honestly, causing havoc all over London. They shot several videos for the boys YouTube channel, including loads for the blog channel, with the girls featuring in them for the first time. Together, they made two public disturbance videos, one mockumentary, and three for their daresundays channel. Even though they were stopped by various different members of security it was the most fun they had ever had filming, and the two couples were completely comfortable with showing off their relationships to their viewers.

As Luke and Isobelle we're already rumoured to be dating, all they were doing was confirming their fans suspicions, although being careful not to let Isobelle's ring show in any of the final cuts. But nobody knew about Jai and Dakota. In fact they didn’t even know who she was. The boys knew that as soon as they posted these videos online they would get a load of hate from 'fans' for being in a relationship but they also knew that this hate would help them find out who really likes them for what they do and not just who they are. Sure it was tough, and the hate mails hurt but they had each other to lean on and it all soon blew over.

A week after all the videos were posted, it was time for the Janoskians meet and greet in London's HMV in Oxford Street. It would be an understatement to say that the guys were the most excited for this one than they ever had been. They were scheduled to arrive at 11:30am in order to start signing and meeting people at midday until around 3pm. They arrived exactly on time, the boys got ready on the stage and the girls set up the merchandise tables ready for the rush of what they expected to be around two to three thousand people. This could not have been a worse estimate. The actual number that turned up was 15 thousand. Fans from all over the country turned up just for a glimpse of the five boys that they idolised so much.

 The whole of Oxford Street was engulfed in the thousands upon thousands of screaming fans and the police had to cordon off the whole road in the interests of their safety. Because was there so many people, they had to sign so many things resulting in not the three hours they were aiming for but seven. Seven hours straight of greeting and signing, and greeting and signing, and then, a little more greeting and signing to top it all off.

The boys were running out of working sharpie pens and the girls rapidly sold out every single item of merchandise they had, everything from clothing to key rings, it was gone. They were exhausted. And as if that wasn’t enough, this was the first time that the paparazzi had turned up. They were everywhere. The whole place was just crawling with them. There were cameras flashing and microphones being held to their faces from all directions meaning that not one member of the crew was able to hide anything. Including Isobelle's engagement ring.