Parking Theif

~Ivy~

I arrived at school around 7:05. Which would give me more than enough time to get my class schedule and find my classes. I drove my 2012 Toyota Corolla LE to my old parking spot to find that someone had already taken it. Great. I looked at the person stepping out of the car and man was he fine. He looked like he was Dominican. He looked like a true God, with his tan skin and his wavy curly textured hair. Sheesh, the man can dress nice too. What a guy. I think he caught me looking at him so I sped off into the opposite direction to search for a parking spot.

~Gabriel~

I got out of my 2015 Honda Accord after I parked in a random spot. I just got this car last summer so I don't necessarily have a designated parking spot. As I got out of the car there was another car standing real close to mine. I looked and noticed the driver staring at me. She looked a little baffled. Perhaps this is her parking spot? Well, you know what they say, "finders keepers, losers weepers." I was gonna proceed with my morning when I realized the driver was still staring at me. What the hell. I looked at her and gave her a confused face and she just sped off in the other direction.

I started walking towards the school to find all my friends. I took a deep breath. Is it me or does the first day of school give the air a different smell? Yes. It does. It smells like success! Don't laugh at that. Anyway, as I walked to the entrance I looked to my left to see the most gorgeous girl step out of her car. The car where the driver was staring at me like a maniac. I stopped in my tracks to get a better look at her and god damn was she fine. She was wearing green and pink and it complemented her Mocha skin so effortlessly. The way her body looked was like no other. Curves for days man holy shit. Her ass was plump and round and her juicy thighs being compressed in those black ripped jeans. I would love to get lost in them. But I should really get going I don't even know her name. I didn't get far because I was soon attacked by my boys.

~Ivy~

As I got out of my car I felt like I was being watched. But who wouldn't look at someone as fat as me? It's like looking at an elephant at the zoo. There's no difference. I walked into school with my head held low. I walked to the cafeteria where they were handing out schedules by grade and last name. I didn't have to wait long since Davis is at the beginning of the alphabet. I grabbed my schedule and walked to my first class which I knew I would love. Trigonometry AP.

~Gabriel~

I walk into my first class and I already know just by reading the name of the class that I would absolutely dread it. Who the hell takes Trigonometry AP? Obviously me. I walk into my class and realize it's practically full so I take a seat in the back. As I sit down I look to my left and I see the Goddess from this morning. I take my time to admire every part of her until she notices me staring. I look at a poster behind her.

"Can I help you?" She asks. God even her voice is beautiful. The words rolled off her tongue beautifully.

"Yes, by bringing me the joy of knowing your name, beautiful," I said smirking at her.

"Yeah no I'm good," She said as she grabbed her bag and moved two seats away from me. I sat there dumbfounded. Did she just? Okay. I'm always up for a challenge. I have to know this girl. Sometimes some things are too precious to slip away from you.