He needs you

QOTC: Where do my readers live??

AOTC: I live in the DMV area in the USA 

onwards...

~Ivy~

I looked around and everyone stared at me. They must love him...

"So...who is closest to Gabriel?" The doctor asked slowly.

"We are, we are his little siblings and this is his girlfriend. She takes care of us both." Angelo said as he stepped forward.

"Okay, then you three first and then everyone after in pairs." The doctor stated.

Everyone groaned behind us and sat back down. I looked to my left and heard footsteps coming towards us.

"W-w-we got here as soon as we heard what happened," Shawn said panting as Yasmin comes in behind him.

"How did you guys-" I started.

"Listen, bitch, don't ever let Shawn's crazy-ass drive us anywhere when there's an emergency. Where are cops when you need them." Ace said walking in with Isabelle.

"We know about the fact that Gabriel's in a gang, Shawn and Mason are brothers so he told us about it when he got here," Yasmin said. 

"Follow me please." The doctor said.

We walked down this long hallway and into this room, where I assumed is where he was being held. He pushed the door open slowly and the twins went in ahead of us. I followed behind and looked at the middle of the room to see him lying there.

"Gabie, hi..." Analisa said sadly.

"Hey, guys..." He said slowly and smiled.

The image in front of me broke my heart. He had tubes going all throughout his body, and two casts for his leg and arm and his face looked like he had been through Hell and back.

"I'm sorry I said you were like dad, I didn't mean it in any bad way. I know you work hard like that because you wanna give us a better life and-" Angel said rambling as he choked up.

"You don't have to act so strong for us all the time..." Ana finished for him.

Gabriel had mixed emotions displayed on his face. He looked like he wanted to cry but was holding it back, for them. 

"I don't want you to die," Angelo said as he started crying and hid his face in Lisa's arms. Lisa sighed and hugged him. 

"Hey, listen. I'm not gonna die. I'll be here for you guys like I always have okay? No tears for me, please..." He said as his voice broke at the end of his sentence.

I stood at the side of the room, watching their moment. Hoping I wouldn't be seen, but unfortunately, I was spotted.

"You can come and talk to him, I'm gonna go and take Angel back to the waiting room," Lisa said as she held her twin's hand and smiled.

"Be careful, you can wait for me."

"No, you do a lot for us, we will be fine." She said walking out and closing the door behind her.

I walked over slowly and studied his face. He looked up at me and frowned. 

"I-ivy listen, I know you didn't know and I should've been the one to tell you, this is actually the worst way to tell you and I feel terrible about it and I will make it up-" He spoke fast. Too fast.

I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his thick brown hair.

"It's fine, we are fine. Don't stress yourself about it." I said looking around the room, avoiding his eyes.

"Look at me and tell me that it's okay." He pleaded with me.

I didn't look. I just sighed. "It's a lot to take in right now, you know?" 

"I understand, take all the time you need." He said sadly.

I sat in the chair near his bed and played with the curls hanging out of my messy bun. It was a lot to take in. I always worried about where he was at night and why he was gone for four days. I care about him but he could've told me. But now, I don't know if we are safe or if we are in danger. It's just a lot to take in at once...

"I know you're probably disappointed in me." He said shifted in his bed slightly. 

"Gabriel, nobody said anything, just relax okay?" I said.

"I-i'm sorry.." 

"Yeah, I know, I'm gonna go with the twins and everyone else can come in and see you," I said standing up and walking out. I walked down the hallway and into the waiting room and looked around the room. 

"Can we go next?" Shawn asked standing next to Mason.

"Sure, I'm done. I have to take the twins home." I said walking to a chair. 

"You're leaving?" One guy wearing a black bandana said in disbelief. Man, shut your ass up.

"Yes?" I said with my attitude dripping from my words.

"I mean Gabriel needs you, why leave?" Yasmin said slowly.

"You guys get on my last fucking nerve. Where was he? His siblings are not my fucking kids! I take care of them as if they are! I don't have time for myself, I'm busy cleaning his house and taking care of his family. Yes, I understand he's working but I'm 17 years old! Where is my life? Huh? When do I get to live? I can't even get a job because I have to take care of everything that has to do with him! So, can I please go home and get some fucking sleep or something? It's a three-hour drive back home so if you'll excuse me." I said walking out with the twins behind me.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know we were so much of a hassle." Lisa said.

"You're not, I just need time to breathe please..."

I opened the car door and let them get in while I got in the driver's seat and started our drive back to Beverly Hills.

"Gabriel needs you, why leave?" The question replayed itself over and over again in my mind.

I got shit to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a v short chapter, sorry!