Operation Nessa (Part 2)

Thank you for 2.3K! I hope you all like this chapter! Don't forget to vote, follow and comment :) QOTC: How do you feel about Gabriel and his gang?

~Gabriel~

We continued up the steps. Each step I went up made me think about my life and how I got to this point, avenging my mother. I looked around at the people surrounding me, supporting me in the fight. I was truly grateful for that. I kept thinking about Ivy and how the twins were doing. I just hope they will understand when I explain the whole situation to them when I return.

We were on the seventh floor when we heard gunshots coming from above. We froze. 

"Looks like an ambush to me, they're all standing on the floor above you, guns drawn pointing downwards." I heard Mason say.

"We should bait them," Richard said.

"How do you bait a gang?" I rolled my eyes.

"Throw Raven in first." He replied loading up his gun.

"Ha ha very funny." Raven deadpanned.

"We gotta go at once, I need us all to form a circle we are moving at once and firing at once, does everybody understand?" I said quiet enough for only them to hear me.

Everyone just stared at me. Seriously?

"Let's go, we don't have all day goddamnit!" I shouted and everyone started to form a circle. 

We slowly walked up the stairs together with our guns pointed upwards. As soon as we hit the upper level, it was war. Guns firing left and right people getting injured and hurt. I looked around me and started shooting the people who wore red. However, this isn't why I came here...

Where is he?

I looked around and I heard someone behind me fall. I looked back to see Javier holding his side. I dropped to the floor in terror.

"H-Hey stay with me alright??" I said as I ripped off my bandana and put it on his wound, applying pressure. 

Not you too...

"Gabriel..I'm gonna be fine hermano.." He said slowly.

"I swear I'm not gonna lose you too, I'm not," I said as the tears escaped my eyes and I held him.

"Now is not the time to crumble, go. please...for your mom.." He said as he handed me his gun.

I stood up and grabbed both guns and ran upstairs while the others were distracted. I was on the 16th floor when I noticed a large golden door with a red bird carved into it. I pushed it open and saw a man in black sitting at the other end of the room.

"You've made it." He said.

"Glad you were expecting my arrival, I really appreciated the warm welcome." I spat back.

"Very witty."

He tipped his hat lower so I couldn't see his face and he stood up from his seat.

"You wanna know who killed her," he said slowly

"Yes, I know it was you," I said.

"Yes it was, I had my reasons though."

"I don't understand how there can possibly be a logical reason to kill a woman in a wheelchair," I said angrily.

"Relajarse hermano." He said softly.

"We are not brothers don't you dare-" I started

"Oh, but we are." He said and looked up at me, removing the hat.