Happy Birthday (Part 2)

~Gabriel~ 

After Ivy and I chilled in her room after her breakfast. I can't believe she's mine. I just wanna protect her and love her. I looked down at her laying on my chest and gently grabbed one of her curls. It's so bouncy. I mean I have curly hair too but like it's kind of like a curly wavy kind of thing but her hair is like bouncy. I like it. It smells like coconut.

I guess she saw me inspecting her hair and started laughing softly. 

"Why are you looking at it like that?" She asked still laughing.

"I like how bouncy it is."

"Thank you," She said as she slowly got up, leaving me alone here.

"Hey, where you going?" I said as I reached out to pull her back gently.

"Gabriel, I'm not wearing anything under this, I need to get dressed," She said pulling away.

"Oh really? I'm good with that, in fact, take off the robe," I said jokingly.

Seriously, I would have no problem with that at all.

"Yeah, nice try," She said as she walked to her bathroom and closed the door.

I turned my attention back to the TV and started watching The Maury Show. I swear the cameraman has to be a track star to be able to run after these people with such speed. That could never be me. I slowly crawled out of her bed and made my way downstairs with her plate so I could wash it. 

After I finished washing the plates and other dishes, I slowly leaned against the counter and thought about what I should do until the surprise party. Yes, a surprise party. I thought it would be nice to get all of Ivy's close friends together to celebrate her. It's gonna be out in the back by the pool. 

I slowly made my way down to the basement and walked into a room and locked the door. I switched on the light switch to my right and took a look at my music room. I slowly sat down in the chair in the middle of the room. I like singing a lot it has always been a secret hobby of mine. I don't know I probably got it from my mom. I wasn't any good but it was a nice way to get out any of my emotions.

I went to my laptop sitting on the side of the room and searched up an instrumental piano version of Beautiful by Bazzi. This song reminded me of Ivy. I started playing the song and my voice began to bounce off the walls almost immediately. 

I finished the song and looked up at the door to find Ivy standing there, shocked. I was really confused as to how she got in when I locked the door but I heard the giggle of Analisa and already knew that she had found the key to the door.

"You can sing?" Ivy asked me, still shocked.

"Not well, I just sing as a hobby," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Make it a career." 

"No, I'm not really good at singing," I said as I played around with the rings on my fingers.

"Shutup, who was the beautiful angel you were singing about?"

Come on.

"Who else?" I smirked.

"Ariana Grande." She smiled.

"No. I was singing about you." I frowned.

"Oh how sweet what a doll you are," She said as she sat next to me.