Happy Birthday (Part 1)

Thanks for 1.6K! I'm so happy about this. So I decided that I wanted to hear from you guys more! QOTC (Question of the chapter): What time is it where you guys are as you are reading this? I'm writing this at 7:16 PM. You guys know what I'm gonna say now, Onwards!!

~Gabriel~

It's been a good three months since I've re-claimed my spot in the Black Mambas. I would say things are going well, aside from the fact that we have yet to get tabs on the boys who killed my mom. 

Things with my siblings are good, I think they know that I have business to handle.

I always do.

Anyway, I have always been working with the gang in the afternoon so I don't normally hang around the house too much. I wish I could be around more. We have been doing some business with another gang. They are the greatest drug lords in the game right now and I am really thrilled that we can make a bunch of money and find ways to clean the money before we take it for ourselves. That's how I bought this massive house.

Did you really think, that I was gonna let my brother and sister sleep in the same house our mom was killed in? Hell no! I had to relocate them closer to the Black Mamba's headquarters. I got eyes on the house at all times, plus there's a game room!

Ivy's birthday is coming up next week and I have decided to take the next two weeks off from work to spend time with her and the twins. She has been doing a lot for us and words can't describe how grateful I am for it. 

I still don't understand why she's so nice to us. However, I don't think I wanna question it just yet. I am currently at the mall with the twins searching for birthday presents for her. 

"Bro, you suck at finding gifts we have been walking around for three hours now," Angel whined.

"Agreed," Lisa said with her hands shoved in her sweatshirt pockets.

"I'm not bad at it, I just wanna make sure it's good enough for her, damn," I said as I started walking towards the food court. If I don't get them food, the attitudes they have will only grow more and more annoying. 

After buying them Chick-fil-a, we sat down at a nearby table together. I started eating a fry, thinking about what I could possibly get her.

"I swear, you better get her something good," Lisa said.

"I got you guys food, why the hostility?" 

"Gabriel, you're never home. Ivy literally takes care of us for you, she cooks, cleans, helps with homework, while you go out and gang bang." Angel said running his fingers through his hair.

Who knew 10-year-old's could be so damn mean?

"I don't gangbang, I am making a living for the three of us," I said getting annoyed. They don't understand why I am doing this. I'm doing this for mom...

"Yeah, okay," Lisa scoffed.

"You provided for four of us by working at Julio's legally, Mom gets murdered, You re-locate us and now you never show up because you're too busy selling drugs to even call and ask how we are," Angel shrugged.

I sat there, baffled. I didn't have any words. They just didn't get it. It's infuriating. 

"Okay," I said slowly.

"Stop acting like dad."

That hurt. That stabbed me harder than it should've. I felt a tear escape from my eye as I looked down at my food in silence. 

After an hour we were standing in a Jewelry store, the twins are acting as if they said nothing offensive as they talked about necklaces to get Ivy. I looked at the glass and spotted a silver diamond heart necklace. It wasn't too blingy so it didn't draw a lot of attention to itself. I knew Ivy would love it.