A Night to Remember.

Wow, I'm so sorry! It's been so long since I've updated.I've sat and dreamed up ideas for this book. Was feeling a little unmotivated and down about it but I'm back! Thank you for 4K!!!!! Let me not keep you waiting. There are gonna be typos pls excuse them. Onwards!

~Ivy~

"Ouch!" 

"Sit still!"

"How if you are literally ripping my hair out of my scalp!" I whined.

"You asked me to come over and help you get ready, now you're over here complaining about nothing," Yasmin replied annoyed.

"If I knew I would be losing my damn hair I wouldn't have called," I said quietly but not quite enough.

"Bitch, you are so damn lucky I love you because if you were anybody else I would leave you to look like Pennywise the clown for this date." She said as she started combing another part of my fragile hair.

Gabriel and I decided not to go to prom but to go on a date instead since we weren't prepared for the event nor did we wanna go after the whole thing happened with his gang.

I huffed and sat pretzel-style as she continued to style my hair. I looked around the room and sighed as I saw my cat come in.

"Come to mama!" I said as I held my hands out for him. He looked and turned around and walked back out of the room. Yasmin started cracking up.

"It's not funny..." I sighed.

"Yes it is..that cat ain't fucking with you, sis." 

I placed my hands under my chin and waited for her to finish. 

"What are you guys gonna do tonight?" She asked putting the finishing touches on my hair.

"Um...I actually don't know he hasn't really told me."

"Ah, he has a surprise I guess." She said as she took a step back to admire her work.

"You're done?" I asked excitedly. For two reasons, I was happy she was no longer ripping my hair out and I also kinda wanted to see how it looked.

"Yeah," she replied as went to grab a mirror from my dresser.

"Gimme gimme," I snatched the mirror from her hands and looked in it. 

"I can just imagine what he's gonna say when he sees you, "Damn Ivy," She said attempting to say the words the same way Gabriel would.

I did look good though. She had straightened my hair to perfection and my makeup looked amazing. For once, I kinda felt beautiful. I almost regret yelling at her the whole time she was styling my hair. Almost.

"He's a little more soft-spoken though," I said handing her back the mirror and standing up to walk to my closet.

"Yeah but I know he's a Lil freak nasty in the sheets." She said while laying in my bed.

"You know nothing," I replied grabbing a black shirt and skirt from my closet. 

"Ooh, that looks sexy! Put it on!" She squealed.

I ran to my bathroom and put the two on. I looked in the mirror and fixed the clothes so they fit right on me. The shirt was simple and plain but the skirt had a slit at the bottom and it stopped just below my knees. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at her, waiting for her reaction.

"Damn mama! He gonna die when he sees you." She said clapping her hands after each word.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I slowly made my way over to where all my jewelry was and started putting on some silver necklaces that I thought would complement my outfit well.