Another day

~Ivy~

Its currently Two am. Do not ask me why I am up this late. I don't even know why. You know those times when you wake up in the middle of the night. Out of nowhere and you just can't fall asleep. This is one of those times. I got out of my bed and walked to my desk on the opposite side of the room and switched on my silver desk lamp. I pulled out a book and started reading. Might as well find something to keep myself occupied with. As I continued to read, my mind began to drift off to the events of the previous day. 

Gabriel

His name was Gabriel. I don't even know why I care so much but his name made me feel some type of way.

I finally looked up from my book to see that the sun was rising and it was 5:45. I closed my book and decided to go take a shower and start getting ready a little earlier than normal. 

After I was done. I left my hair out in its natural state and walked to my closet. I pulled out some grey leggings and a light blue Champion shirt and sat at my vanity. I looked at myself and decided to apply a little makeup so it didn't look like I was up for half of my night. I grabbed some concealer and applied it under my eyes and blended it in. I took some dipbrow and an angled brush and looked in the mirror to shape my brows. I added some mascara, lip gloss and grabbed my backpack to head downstairs for breakfast.

My mom just started working a new shift. It would be a long time before I got to see her again. She works 3-11 now so shes normally sleeping when I get up. I'll let her get her rest because she will be gone by the time I get home from school. I looked around the kitchen for something I wouldn't need to cook for breakfast and saw some granola cereal. I grabbed it, a bowl, a spoon and some milk from the fridge. I sat down at the table and poured my cereal, milk and began to eat.

When I finished, I washed my bowl, grabbed my white vans and headed out the door.

When I finally made it to school, I saw that Gabriel had just pulled into my old parking spot, again. I looked around and saw that that parking spot I had occupied yesterday was no longer available. I look both ways searching for a parking spot before determining which way I should drive next. I see a hand waving my car down. It was from Gabriel. I rolled my window down. 

"Yes?" I said trying not to sound excited that he was talking to me. 

"I knew you were coming so I saved the spot next to me for you." He smiled

"Oh, Thank you," I said as the heat began to rise to my cheeks. Why is he so damn cute. Why is he being so nice to me? Whatever. I turned my car into the parking lot swiftly, put my car in park and began to gather my things.

~Gabriel~

I saved her a spot next to mine. On purpose. I wanna walk her into school and hopefully get a name out of this nameless goddess. Hope she woke up well rested and cheerful. She began to exit the car with her keys and backpack in hand. My cheeks turned pink and throat began to get dry. Who told her it was okay to wear grey leggings..? Fucking Hell. I don't know what I did to be so blessed t be in her presence. But that ass was calling my name and it was taking everything in me not to touch it or stare at it. I looked up at the cloudy sky. 

"A-are you okay?" She asked me stuttering a little while looking up at me. How can someone be so sexy but so cute at the same time? I got lost looking into her chocolate brown eyes. Wait, did she just talk to me?

"Yeah, I'm fine why?" I replied.

"You just looked dazed that's all." She said as she walked to the building. Is she unaware of the way her hips sway? Someone help me. 

"Hey, I never caught your name!" I said running to catch up with her. Damn, why is she walking so damn fast?

"Ivy." She said as she looked up at me. Ivy. So beautiful, So simple.

"I'm Gabriel," I replied instantly regretting it as visions from the previous day flood my mind.

"I know, I saw you yesterday at Julio's remember?" She laughed a little. Her laugh was so angelic. Is there anything bad about this girl?

"Right, I'm sorry you had you had to see me like that I'm usually not as beat up," I said embarrassed running my hands through my hair slowly.

~Ivy~

Is he joking right now? I looked up at him as he ran his fingers through his hair with a pink tint to his cheeks. I still wanna know why he's talking to me. But, I wasn't mad nor was I rejecting him. It felt nice to have someone my age to talk to.

"You looked fine," I said looking back towards the building as I walked. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked. It felt weird but for some reason, I felt as though he wasn't judging me. Who am I kidding? He definitely was and that's when I got defensive.

"Why do you keep looking at me when I walk?" I asked him turning around to look at his confused expression as he rubbed the back of his neck slowly.

"I'm sorry I just can't help it." He said with his cheeks turning a darker pink from embarrassment.

"Well, stop I know I'm fat and maybe you don't wanna be seen talking to me so just stop. Thank you for the parking spot we can go our separate ways now." I said turning around and walking faster towards school.

He ran up as fast as he could to get in front of me and stop me from walking in.

"Woah, Ivy you're not fat! I have no problem at all being seen with you." He said absolutely shocked. "You're gorgeous I just can't take my eyes off of you, plus we have math together first period so it would be wise of me to talk you to class." He smiled.

He just called me goregous. That's new. I nodded my head slowly and walked into school with him. Maybe this could be a new found friendship. I just really wanted a friend.