Welcome, Home.

~Gabriel~ 

It's been a month since I have been in the hospital and now I can finally go home. I haven't seen or heard from Ivy but she always beings the twins around to see how I'm doing. Which is sweet of her, I just kinda wish I could talk to her or something but I understand if she doesn't wanna talk to me or something. 

I was sitting on my bed when someone walked into my room with a nurse. I looked up and saw it was Ivy. 

"I-Ivy..?"

"I signed your discharge papers, let's go." She said quietly.

I got up, thanked the nurse and followed Ivy. She looks good...

We got in the car and started the three-hour-long drive back home. 

"Hey, listen I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the whole thing, It was mostly for your safe-" I started

"Safety, I know. It's fine." She replied quickly.

The drive home was uneventful because I was asleep for half of it. When I woke up we were at home. I got out of the car and walked inside. 

"Surprise!" I heard a bunch of people say. I looked around and saw that it was a welcoming party. Around the living room were balloons and banners that said, "Welcome Home!" It was a really nice gesture.

"Thank you, guys," I said truly grateful for my friends and family.

I looked around and saw my siblings, my best friends and some of my gang members sitting around the living room. I was really happy they were here. 

After an hour of the party, I saw Ivy walk into the kitchen and close the door behind her. 

"Go and talk to her, if you love her so much," Javier said to me patting my back. 

I nodded and walked into the kitchen, closing the door behind me. I looked and saw her taking some mac and cheese out from the oven. 

"Hey, I came to see if you needed any more help..." I said

"I'm good thanks, Gabe." 

I don't like the idea of not knowing how she feels at this time, it's killing me. 

"Ivy can we just talk about it? I hate this, it's as if we aren't together or something." I pleaded

She closed the oven and looked at me. I walked towards her slowly and placed my hands on both sides of her on the counter, trapping her. 

"What do you wanna talk about?" She asked.

Really?

"Baby, come on are you mad about it or what..?" I asked as I moved my face towards the side of her neck.

"No, but if I was seducing me would not help your case." 

"It would be worth a shot," I whispered in her ear slowly.

"Gabriel, I'm just kinda sad you didn't tell me, as if I wouldn't have supported you or something." She said moving my face to look her in the eyes.

"I know, I was just worried, okay?" I sighed.

"I understand that now, so that's why I'm not upset with you, okay?" She smiled softly at me. 

In her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. I swear I fall for her smile every time.

I smile back at her and move away from her so she can continue what she was doing. She started putting food on the table as I leaned against the wall watching her. She's definitely wifey material...

When she finished, she leaned against the counter and sighed. "That's a lot of food." She said.

"I can't wait to taste it," I replied looking at her.

"Oh, you wanna try? Let me get you a plate." She said walking towards the drawer next to me to get me one.

I stopped her and twirled her around to face me. "I wasn't talking about the food," I said as I looked her up and down.

She moved her hands up towards my neck and snuggled her face in my chest. "I missed you." She said

"I-I missed you too, Ivy," I said letting my emotions get the best of me. I didn't mean to put her through all that. I love her I really do. I made a bad choice, a selfish choice. I'm gonna make up for it. When you have a girl who will stick by your side through anything, you make sure to make things better by understanding her current emotions and doing the best you can to make things right. 

"You don't have to be sad, we are okay now, okay?" She said rubbing my jaw with her hand and smiling. 

I slowly leaned down and captured her lips with my own. This is the feeling I missed. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine. 

The kiss began to heat up, I placed her on the counter top next to us and stood in between her legs. I slowly moved my head down to her neck and began kissing along it, attempting to find her sweet spot. 

I earned a quiet moan from her, telling me "X marks the spot." I slowly ran my hands up and under her shirt feeling her bare skin in my hands. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my face to hers so she could kiss me again.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I pulled her closer. I swear, i'm gonna take her on this god damn counter top right here right no-

"Hey, is the food read- oh my god." I heard Isabelle say as she walked through the door. 

We broke apart almost instantly and stared at her.

"Mhm, okay so ya'll fucking in the kitchen now?" She smirked.

I saw Ivy turn red, She's so cute when she blushes. "N-no! The food is ready go call everyone in."

"Nah, man you do that, I just dont wanna be tasting no damn kids in the mac and cheese." Izzy said as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Let's go." She said as she walked out.

"Fucking Hell," I thought as I looked down at my pants.

The party went on for three hours, we played all kinds of games and told stories as we sat around the table. I think it was a really nice gesture and I enjoyed the party alot. After it was all over, My siblings and I helped Ivy clean everything up. 

"I love you guys," I said to them all after we were done cleaning. 

"Yeah we love you too." Lisa said.

"We are going to bed now, see you guys in the morning." Angel said as he dragged Lisa out.

"Angel I DONT WANT TO SLEEP."

"Man shut up, I am tired and if you don't sleep you're just gonna start blasting CNCO in the room and I ain't having that tonight." he said as he stomped up the stairs.

An hour later, the twins were asleep and Ivy and I were snuggling in her bed. I looked down at her and smiled. I'm so lucky.

"Are you done staring at me, creep?" She laughed.

"I like to call it admiring your beauty but you call it whatever you want babe." I smiled.

"I'm really glad youre back Gabriel."

"Good to be back." I said as I pulled her closer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mhm.mhm. Thank you for reading! Give this chapter a vote and follow me! It would be greatly apperciated. Much love!