Trouble In Paradise

~Gabriel~

"Ow ow ow ow...Gabriel that hurts be gentle." Ivy said softly

I looked into her eyes and smiled as I continued to go gently so that I didn't hurt her. 

I grabbed more bandages from the bed and continued wrapping her ankle slowly. I focused until I heard another protest come from Ivy. 

"Gabriel...it hurts," she whined. I rolled my eyes.

"I have to wrap it. Just relax." I said. We were actually having an amazing day inside since it was pouring outside. We have been watching movies, eating, playing games and maybe a few kisses here and there. I enjoyed the kisses the most though. It was all good until Ivy sprained her ankle.

We were playing twister and she twisted her body in such a strange way and then she fell onto her ankle and cried for an hour. So here I am, wrapping her ankle with bandages. 

I finish and lay next to her in bed. I look up at the ceiling and see that the whole thing is painted so nicely. It was blue with white clouds, drawn to perfection. I wonder who painted this. Analisa would love this in her room.

"Who painted your ceiling?" I asked looking over at her.

" I did."

"What?! You did this? Ivy please tell me your lying." I said as I sat up and stared at her.

"I-I did it." She said turning red.

"You're amazing. Wow." I said stunned. I always knew she was talented but not like artistically. Does she take art? What kind of art does she like? I fall for her more and more each day. 

"It's not all that serious Gabe." She said running her fingers through her hair. 

I watched her intently. She's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. I wanna cherish her, show her all the love and affection in the world. I wanna make those fingers grip the sheets. So many wild thoughts were soaring through my mind as I got on top of her. I looked at her as she looked up at me and slowly leaned down to meet her lips.

Our lips moved against each other slowly. I slowly ran my hands down her sides and gripped her hips. I could do this all day. I don't even know how long we could be doing this for. I wanted this. I wanted her so badly. Fucking Hell. I pulled away and laid down next to her. This was interesting.

"Gabe?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"What are we?"

I sat and pondered for a minute. I didn't wanna scare her off by saying I wanted her to be my girlfriend so soon. Then again, I didn't want this to go away, I need it to develop and become something beautiful. 

"Friends with benefits."

"That sounds nasty" She laughed scrunching up her face.

"How?"

"I am not tryna sleep with your ass." She grabbed the blanket and pulled onto the both of us.

Ouch.

"Whatever bro, you asked me what we were and I told you."

"That's fair," she said getting on her phone and texting someone. 

"Who you texting?" 

"My boyfriend."

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that and go order pizza," I said as I grabbed my phone.

~Late that night~

We are currently watching Coco because for some strange reason Ivy is obsessed with this movie and I don't understand why. I looked over to my left to see her snuggled up in the sheets with sparkling eyes as she watched the tv intently. She's so cute.