Back to The Basics?

~Ivy~

We are going back to school today. It feels like it's been a really long time when in actuality it was just a week...I think that we can enjoy the rest of our senior year in peace.  

Hopefully.

I walked out of my bathroom, walked to my closet and looked around inside to figure out what I should wear. I started digging through, struggling to find something since I was so damn insecure about myself. 

I heard my door close and lock and I pulled my head out of the pile of clothes and I saw Gabriel sitting at my desk, looking like he was gonna explode at any moment.

"Goodmorning to you too," I said as I continued to throw some clothes around in my closet.

"Goodmorning." He said as he played around with the rings on his fingers.

He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with some black joggers and white air force ones. I slowly pulled out a pink Rugrats shirt and some light blue ripped jeans. I went to the bathroom and put them on and walked back out. I looked in the mirror and groaned loudly. I look disgusting. I walked back to the closet to search for a different outfit. 

"Why are you looking for more clothes if you are already wearing clothes?" He asked bored watching me scramble for something to wear.

"Because this outfit looks weird." 

"I think they match fine..?"

I sigh and look in the mirror again. I run my hands down my body slowly, hating every single curve and every single plump area. I wanted to cut them off. Suddenly I felt hands on my hips and I looked up in the mirror to see Gabriel. 

"I just wanna chang-"

"Shh..you see this..?" He said slowly as he ran his hands up and down my body, around my hips and pulling me close to him. 

"What about it..?" I said feeling slightly heated with the way he was running his hands on me.

"Eres hermosa princesa.." He whispered in my ears.

"Gabriel..." I said slowly.

He smacked my butt and chuckled. "You look delicious, you're gonna make us late. let's go." He said as he sat on my bed, pulling out his phone.

"I'm surprised, you're not wearing a hat or a headband-" I started. I stopped when I saw him pull out a black beanie and put it on his head, fixing his curly hair in the front and smiling at me.

"Nevermind," I said as I sat at my vanity to put on my makeup.

"Why do you wear makeup, mi amor?" He said hanging upside down on my bed.

"Because I didn't get much sleep last night and I look tired as hell," I said slowly.

"I think you look beautiful, baby." He said smiling. 

I laughed and started filing in my eyebrows. When I was finally finished I brushed my hair into a half up half down hairstyle. I grabbed my backpack and looked back to see if Gabriel was coming and he was staring at me. 

"Baby lets go, we have already missed a week of school." I sighed.

He grabbed his bag and car keys and followed me. We walked out of the house and got in his car. On the way there, I looked out the window to see that it started raining. The rain was so peaceful in my opinion. I sighed slowly.

I looked down at my thighs and sighed again. I hate my body. I literally hate everything about it. With all the recent events I don't think I had much of a chance to think about myself. I almost miss not having a chance to think about myself because I hate it. I'm so fat and ugly, I honestly don't know why Gabriel is with me.