Two Different Ideas

Well, It's been a good while. If anyone is keeping up with this book, should I try an updating schedule? I have had many exams and stuff in school I totally forgot to update :') Gonna try and update for often :) Onwards!

~Gabriel~

I dropped Ivy at home and began my journey back home. I felt weightless. I felt happy, something I hadn't felt in a very long time. I was like a kid in a candy shop. I turned the music up and drove down the highway.

When I pulled into the driveway, I got out of the car and walked inside. The sight I saw warmed my heart. My mom was in the kitchen with the twins baking cookies. Although she was in a wheelchair, she still wanted to do the same things she used to do. I walked into the kitchen and knocked on the wall to get their attention.

"Gabie, you're home." Ana came running at me with her hands covered in flour.

"Woah! slow down," I said attempting to slow her down but I was no match for her. She jumped up onto me and hugged me tightly. Analisa and I were always affectionate. She reminded me of my mom so much. I put her down and walked over to my mom to kiss her cheek.

"You look happy, was the game that good." She looked at me with an "I know you didn't stay at no damn game" look.

"The game was fine," I said looking at the cookies.

"You saw a girl." She said smiling.

"You're all up in my business mom," I said feeling embarrassed.

"A girl? Who?!" Analisa said jumping up and down.

"Don't worry about it, Lisa," I said running my fingers through my hair.

"I wanna meet her," Angel said rolling the dough in his hands and looking at me.

"You all are nosy."

"We are all you have." My mom said rolling dough. I nodded because she was right. I went and washed my hands so I could help with the cookies as well. 

As I rolled the dough slowly in my hands, my mind drifted off to Ivy. The way her lips slowly moving against mine. The feeling of her body wrapped around me. I wanted more. I wanted to know her more. Get to understand her more. She was a kind soul and I wanted to have the heart that she carried. Maybe, I'm a little in over my head? Probably.

~Monday~

I roll out of bed at 5:45 am and walk in to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. I gotta start working out more. I walked out of my bathroom and into my room. I looked in my closet and found a black, red and green shirt with some black ripped jeans. I put them on and grabbed my headband and my rings. I looked in the mirror as I put them on. Damn Papi, you looking fine. I smiled, grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs to start my day.

~Ivy~

I hated trying to pick clothes. I always looked fat in everything. I grabbed some ripped blue jeans and a green tee shirt with a black jean jacket. I sat at my vanity and decided to leave my curls down for today, I don't feel like tying it up. I start to apply some concealer and do my eyebrows. I get up, grab my bag and head downstairs to my car.

I get in the car and start it when I see a text message appear on my phone. It's from Gabriel.

"Good morning Beautiful, what's your dunkin' donuts order?" I know he is not about to. 

However, I can't resist Dunkin'. I quickly text him back saying that I wanted a donut and some Vanilla Iced Coffee. I started my car and headed towards school. I was driving into the parking lot when I saw someone standing in my parking spot.

Who stands in a parking space?

I drive up to the parking spot and realize that it was Gabriel. He moved out the way and I rolled down the window.

"Good morning beautiful," he said as he walked towards my window.

"Don't you know better than to stand in the middle of a parking spot?"

"I know you wouldn't hit me."

"You aren't as smart as I thought you were."

He laughed and moved back to his car as I pulled into the parking spot. I got out of the car and grabbed my backpack. As I turned around, I caught him staring at me licking his lips slowly. He's so fine and he doesn't even know it.

"Shall we?"

"Let's shall." 

"Ivy, what?"

"Shutup," I said as I grabbed my food from him.

~After Lunch~

The day has dragged on for so long. However, I am relieved that I have Art this period. I had a thing for drawing things so. I sat down at a table and switched on the table lamp.  This class gave us more personal space than normal classes. It allowed us to focus more on putting ideas onto the canvas. 

I go to the closet to pull out some paint and I feel a pair of eyes following me. I turn around and I am instantly met with a girl. Same height as me, green eyes, freckles, she looked Latina.

"Sorry, am I in your way?" I said quietly moving to the side.

"No, you're trying to steal my man," she said. Her voice laced with venom.

"Who is your man?" I asked genuinely confused because I was single and wasn't trying to steal anyone's man.

"Gabriel, don't act dumb." 

"That's your boyfriend? We are just good friends." I said feeling a little hurt.

"Well keep it that way." She said walking away.

I walked back to my seat with my paint and looked down at the blank canvas. Suddenly, feeling lost.