Operation Nessa (Part 1)

Just a heads up. There are gonna be a lot of new names because they're in the gang, don't mind them too much. Dont forget to follow, vote and comment! Onwards!

~Gabriel~

I looked over the virtual map and sat down in front of it. Using my hands to expand it. 

"I think we need to think of ways to make it there in a more discrete way," Mason said slowly.

"Oakland is a five fucking hour drive from here Mason. How discrete can we get?" Richard said

"I mean like hit up a city a night or something I don't know, but they can easily track us and take us down on the highway." Mason rolled his eyes.

"He has a point, Red Crows must want something to put a green light on a gang five hours away from them," Javier said.

"They didn't put a green light on the whole gang, it was just me," I stated.

"Do you know anyone up there?" Raven asked.

"No, maybe my dad did why?"

"The Red Crows are a bunch of bitches, they have a bunch of personal issues with those they attack, if they don't have a personal issue then they are just selling drugs and regular gang activity," she replied running her fingers through her hair.

"Well if it's with my dad they don't have to come for me."

"Where is your dad?" Javier asked.

"In jail."

The whole room started erupted in gasps. 

"Not because of the gang, for abuse.." I said looking at the map.

"Listen, let's figure out a plan so we can get these bitches for killing mama Nessa," Mason said.

"Agreed," Richard replied,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was currently 2 AM and it's been two days since we planned the attack. We are currently in a motel in Oakland. After a long trip and hopping two cities we made it. I really missed Ivy but this was for the better. I will do this for my mom. I sat up in bed and sighed. 

Should I text her?

No.

She must be worried...

You're doing her a favor but not talking to her, You're here to do a job.

Yeah, that's true. 

I laid back down and fell asleep. 

The next morning I walked into Raven's room and sat on her bed. 

"Good morning to you to Gabriel." She said brushing her hair up into a bun and pinning it in place.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to barge in." 

"You're so soft, how the fuck did you end up running a gang?"

This bitch.

"First, I'm not soft I'm just respectful and second, my dad was the last ruler so by default if he couldn't rule it was my turn."

"Who will be after you, don't you have a brother?" 

"Yes and he likes art and design so that's what he will do, I'm gonna pass it to someone else," I said as I looked at the rings on my fingers.

"I've never heard of someone pass the gang to someone who wasn't in the line of succession," She looked at me strangely.

"Well, there's a first time for everything." I rolled my eyes.