girl crush [ five ]

"at final last, you decided to appear," said aina, looking at sooji who was walking inside the practice room calmly.

"i'm sorry, unnie, something came up, but yeah. i'm here," said sooji, just realizing that all of ikon members were already inside the practice room so she bowed at them.

"i thought i said twenty minutes? who were you with anyway?" said minsoo, but she knew better. if she said that she was with another male aside from sanha, felix, or vernon, she would be banned from ever going outside. she wasn't able ti do her skateboarding due to schedules, and she couldn't afford to get banned getting out of the dorm right now.

"sanha," said sooji, and minsoo nodded.

the ikon members were chatting with the other azes members, so aina spoke to sooji.

"we needed you to hurry up because manager said teddy sent the music to you. after practicing some choreo, we will actually make our own choreo with these guys, we will have to start record the songs this week." said aina, and sooji widened her eyes.

"jinjja? isn't this too soon?" asked sooji, but aina just shrugged.

"he wants it to be perfected as soon as possible, and he wants us to focus on stage presence this time so yeah," said aina. "connect your phone to the speaker so we should start practicing now. open the file."

without anything else, sooji connected her phone to the speaker and then searched for the music file. after finding it, sooji clicked play. they were all overwhelmed by the beats, thinking that even the start was a masterpiece. the music was really great.

"i nominate donghyuk and sooji work for choreography and then we can just suggest changes later," said bobby, making everyone agree except from donghyuk and sooji.

"aish, just us?" asked sooji, and they all nodded except from donghyuk.

"you two prove us that you are main dancers," said aina and b.i at the same time, making both blush and look away. sooji smirked, and then looked at the two leaders.

"then how about aina unnie and b.i oppa discuss concepts alone, and the overall vibe since this one we are gonna practice first is the ikon x azes collaboration?" said sooji, making everyone cheer.

"woo, pass the salt!" said jaemin, making everyone laugh.

"as long as you and our dk do the choreo, then," said b.i, and then sooji nodded.

donghyuk and sooji then decided to separate themselves from their members, stepping closer to the mirror and the speaker while their members just stayed together discussing about the comeback.

donghyuk was looking at her phone from behind, waiting for her to repeat the track again. she then accidentally turned her head to the side, making their faces almost touch which made both idols embarrassed. they both turned their heads away, but donghyuk cleared his throat.

"your eyes are pretty," said donghyuk, and sooji was about to reply when her phone rang so she immediately answered it without thinking.

she then cleared her throat, not knowing who it was that called her. it suddenly fell silent in the practice room, but she didn't know why.

"yah, sooji-ah, did you get to yg safely?" asked a familiar voice, and she recognized it.

"yep. how about you, minion? you were so scared of that girl earlier that you covered your face with your minion plushie," said sooji, chuckling.

"yah! don't tease me, it's because of you!" said eunwoo, chuckling at the other line.

"sooji, your phone is connected to the speaker, remember?" said hanbyun, making sooji widen her eyes.

"o-oh! right," said sooji, ending the call and then looking at her members and sunbaes sheepishly.

she then played the track to mask the awkward silence, until minsoo exclaimed.

"YAH, SOOJI-AH! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE WITH SANHA, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH CHA EUNWOO?!"

"BUT I WAS WITH SANHA TOO!"

"YAH, I'M YOUR UNNIE, DON'T GIVE ME THAT TONE!"

"AIGOO, CAN I NOT BE FRIENDS WITH EUNWOO?"

"BUT YOU TWO ARE BEING SHIPPED, WHAT THE HELL?!"

sooji sighed, donghyuk then gave her a small smile before clicking away on his phone. not that he likes her in that way anyway, but he was starting to.