girl crush [ forty five ]

"i want you to be the one to click the upload button, sooji. as a gift of coming back home," said the ceo, and i was surprised that he was here.

the original plan was that taeyong and i were gonna watch as the producers upload my music video of be my be mine, taeyong's and my song, and the official audio for my cover of psycho as well as my song back home. but then, we were all surprised when the ceo himself went here and decided to watch with us.

"r-really, ceo?" i asked, and then he nodded, so when taeyong and i looked at each other, he gave me a smile.

nervously, my finger hooded over the upload button. as our time passed, i clicked the button. excitement started rushing through me, and then all of a sudden, we were filled with notifications.

"congratulations on your debut with us, sooji. i hope this time, you'll stay with us longer," said the ceo, and i smiled at him before nodding. i intend to stay, sajangnim.

"now, the whole world will know the real sooji, huh? i'll be right beside you," said taeyong, smiling at me.

"you two are really cozy. i'm not even adding a dating ban on her contract," said the ceo, making me widen my eyes.

"sajangnim! taeyong and i are just close friends," i said, and then he nodded before telling us that he was gonna head out now.

as he was walking out, taeyong smiled at me before speaking.

"you did it, sooji. i'm so proud of you," said taeyong, making me feel teary so i hugged him.

we could hear the producer clearing his throat, so we pulled away from the hug. i suddenly started to think... what does the world think about this surprise sm and i prepared? we didn't promote my debut, instead, we shocked people with the sudden release, with easter eggs from the other groups sm had.

more importantly, what does azes and yg think about this? i suddenly start to think, would ceo yang think that i betrayed yg? would he talk bad about me behind my back, or will he just let me? what about azes? would they also think that this was a betrayal? i start to think so.

i shook my head to clear these thoughts out. i shouldn't care. this should be a fresh start. i shouldn't think about articles from my past. this is the new me, the me that i freed from my own cage.

"thank you, taeyong. for being here and for staying," i whispered.

"always, princess,"

as taeyong and i sat down on the lobby, i started to scroll through my personal twitter account that i made after leaving yg. sm, however, let me keep it. it was really nice of ceo sooman. i felt like i had no restraints, like i had no cuffs on my wrists and that i can express myself freely.

@soojicrush:

okay, to every azes stan out there. oh. my. god. so sooji is now in sm entertainment! if you're really an azes stan, you'll know by now that sm is her first company before she got into yg. and i have my theories. hear me out. to all her haters out there, you're losing lmao. iloveyou so muchhh @csooji.

3424 likes | 2431 retweets

load more replies...

@soojicrush we hated on her because she disappeared on us. but then i realized one thing. didn't she and donghyuk supposedly date? well, as i looked through her old posts and something, it can be seen that she rarely had any posts with donghyuk. it was all eunwoo!!! what if yg forced them to date because he needed the sales to rise up? and then donghyuk and sooji had to be his puppets?

@soojicrush and then... maybe just maybe, when she was given the role with eunwoo that was aired like a week ago, she felt like she was being used and then left the company, but disappeared first. what if she disappeared because she felt like she was suffocated of the puppet thingy? and then we started hating on her because she went back, and that she is very very close to eunwoo.

@soojicrush and when she went back, she didn't bite back to us. i mean, she always have loved aces with all her heart and she would be vocal about it. i mean, she gave her jacket to a fan waiting outside the building to see them, despite the weather being very bad. she loved aces that much that she would want our safety rather than hers. but we hated on her guys. we hated on her until word got out that she broke up with donghyuk, and that she left yg entertainment and azes completely.

@soojicrush and then we saw that she posted less on her instagram about eunwoo, and would rarely update about herself. guys... what if we broke her? what if... she lost her friendship with eunwoo because we were so malicious? what if she left yg because she thought she wasn't home, like it wasn't what she wanted to come back home to? and then to end it all, she ended the contract?

@soojicrush and then she's really close with taeyong. and then she was adopted by sm, again, taken in by the first home she had? what if she feels more at home with sm than in yg? what if sm treats her better than yg ever did? besides, she's a predebut member of red velvet! i think we all need to say sorry to sooji. i feel like this is the truth. maybe her song 'back home' was how she found her way back home, a place where she feels free and loved... sm.

@soojicrush sooji, if you're seeing this, please leave a like if this is the truth @csooji

@csooji liked this tweet!

"hey. what's that? why are you crying?" asked taeyong, making me put down my phone. i then wiped my tears before smiling at him.

"a fan understood me, taeyong. she figured it out," i said, and then he widened his eyes before taking my phone.

as he was reading it, i couldn't help but cry. i didn't know it would make me feel so relieved that someone understood how the situation really was like. i felt so lucky. that even at least a single fan would notice the truth from the little things.

she knew i was home. back home. here.

"that's great, sooji. by the way, #soojinationsgirlcrush is trending right now." he said, making me widen my eyes. "they still love you, sooji. you're back home."