girl crush [ forty one ]

"oh, my god! i'm so happy you're back! tell me things, about what happened, about... everything!" said joy, and i chuckled, as she nudged me.

i happened to stumble upon red velvet while going to the practice room in sm's building, them finding out about me going back to the company. so, what happened next was that they dragged me to this little coffee shop and told me that they missed me.

even yeri, i was happy to see that she was here with red velvet. i remember how she wasn't able to debut with them first, but here she is, years spent with her and my unnies.

as expected, she is the maknae.

"what do you wanna know?" i asked, and then yeri grinned.

"about your relationship with donghyuk, about azes, b... blackpink, anything!" said yeri, and the other girls nodded.

"i'm really sad you didn't debut with us. but what's done is done," said irene unnie, and i gave her a smile before nodding.

"yeah," i replied. "about donghyuk? hm... he's really sweet when we were still together but we just thought that it was probably best if we stayed friends. azes... they became sisters of mine. blackpink are also fine, they're like cousins, since azes are my sisters."

i saw them all look at each other, before wendy unnie spoke.

"if azes are your sisters... what about us?" asked wendy unnie, and i chuckled.

"of course, you're my sisters, too. in fact, we met first, right? i was with you all first," i replied.

"by the way, i heard you were friends with taeyong? he was the one who contacted you, right?" said seulgi unnie, grinning at me.

i widened my eyes, seeing how they looked at me as if they had something in their minds. even yeri was raising her brows at me up and down.

"yeah? we're friends. i ran into him before, and we had each other's digits," i replied, and then they pouted.

"i think you'd look good together," said joy, and i gaped at her.

"seriously? cut it off, hahaha-"

"how about eunwoo? i heard you're really really close with him! also, you filmed a drama with him, right? i think you're really cute! how have-"

"he hasn't messaged me in days. i don't know why," i said, my brows furrowed.

it was true. i wasn't able to talk to him in days, he hasn't contacted me. i was quite busy since the ceo, the producers and i have been talking about my debut plans under sm entertainment. i was set to debut in two to three months.

"i think he likes you," said irene unnie, making me chuckle.

"no, that can't be." i just answered, but i was fiddling with my fingers.

i thought so too. but why did he disappear on me?

"that's tragic. you keep turning guys down. are you still into donghyuk?" wendy unnie asked, and i immediately shook my head.

"no-"

my eyes widened when i saw a familiar figure holding a cup of coffee. he halted, and then his eyes lost the light in them which made me feel like i wanted to catch him.

it was donghyuk. why did he walk away? why did he had that expression across his face? why-

"ooh, isn't that donghyuk?" said yeri, and i sighed before standing up.

"um, excuse me. but i think i have to get back to the company now. the producers and i have to talk about my debut album-"

"or are you just gonna try to talk to donghyuk?" said yeri, and i gaped before shaking my head.

"no! i'm really gonna go back to the company," i answered, and then she sighed.

i saw the girls sighing as well.

"i'm sorry. it's just that... someone from sm is into you and we think you'd look great together," answered yeri, and i sighed before shrugging.

"that can't be. i'm off,"

as i went back to the building, i kept thinking about the girls and what they said. it can't be. besides, i haven't been in sm for a while, and i don't contact sm artists often. that can't be.

shaking my head, i just went to the room where the producers probably are. i just have to focus on my new path towards my dream.