girl crush [ sixteen ]

"sanha said you wanted to see me," said eunwoo, as he showed up in front of our dorm without me knowing.

all my unnies were behind me, and most importantly, minsoo didn't look too pleased about what eunwoo visiting. her eyes were those of a hawk, which almost made me laugh.

eunwoo was standing awkwardly, so i decided to invite him in.

"do you like our maknae?" minsoo unnie straight out asked, making me drop my jaw and look at her disapprovingly.

"um, i... haha," said eunwoo, so i just decided to take my cap and mask by the coffee table and drag him away from our dorm. but before that, minsoo unnie managed to stop us by the door.

"yah, eunwoo, take care of sooji. okay?" said minsoo unnie, making me grin. she is allowing me to hang out with him!

"n-ne," said eunwoo, bowing.

"you were like an obedient puppy in front of minsoo unnie. what happened?" i chuckled, making him sarcastically laugh.

"don't you know how nerve wracking that is? anyway, why did you want to talk to me?" he said, and i grinned at him.

i sipped my hot chocolate, but he just watched me intently. what was going on inside his head?

"i was wondering if you wanted to do a collaboration with me?" i started, and he choked on his iced coffee.

he looked bewildered, so i chuckled nervously. maybe he didn't want to collaborate with me or this is too soon to ask for that? maybe i wasn't professional enough to work with him?

"are you kidding me, sooji?" he asked, and i slowly shook my head.

"it's okay if you don't want to, you know? i just thought that your vocals could fit mine," i said, but he widneed his eyes and shook his head.

damn, he looks like a damn prince. he looks so flawless, yet he is a frog to me. hehehe. maybe because i find myself comfortable with him.

"i want to! i really do. when will we record? i'm so excited haha. what concept?" he asked continuously, causing me to flick his forehead and for him to pout as he flinched.

"too many questions in one sitting, pabo. we can record after we write the song. and i was thinking about a concept that involves around a refreshing love story since that fits you, you know?" i said, and he smiled softly at me.

"love story?" he asked, raising his brows up and down at me which caused me to groan and cover my face.

"you're so annoying," i complained, but he just laughed.

"i'm the winner for today's teasing battles!" he said, acting as if he received a reward.

damn it, i don't know what to do with this guy. he is so damn dreamy yet playful at the same time.

"okay, that's a good one," said one of the producers as eunwoo and i explained the concept we wanted to do.

we were sitting inside an office, eunwoo right beside me like an obedient son. i could almost laugh, but the matters are serious so i didn't.

"so, we're gonna have to make a song that tells about how there are two people who everyone wanted to be together for real instead of the on camera romance everyone was thinking of. they wanted to be real, too, am i right? they act as lovers but only because people wanted them too, until they developed the feelings themselves?" asked the producer, and both eunwoo and i nodded.

it was mainly eunwoo's idea which i was proud of, because it was actually a good one. to be honest, it was a good love story. i wonder if someone was like that, too?

"yes! and we can make the music video fluffy?" i suggested, although i was kind of used to hiphop. it is better to explore to know more about other genres and types, right?

"what kind of fluffy?" asked the producer, but it was eunwoo who answered the question.

"like, they meet accidentally at a coffee shop. or an ice cream shop. and then clips of them having their own famous lives and how everyone ships them. then they decided to talk to each other but then a fan caught them so it was how they started to act like lovers. until eventually, they couldn't sleep because they kept thinking about each other," eunwoo answered, and my brows raised. he is so detailed about it all of a sudden.

i kept taking glances at how he was explaining it to the producer that i forgot that we were having a collaboration and it wasn't only him who has to sing it.

"so, do you like it, sooji?" asked the producer, and all i could ever do was nod and smile.

eunwoo then gave me a smile before standing up, saying that he had to go somewhere. after he left, the producer looked at me knowingly which made me furrow my brows. what is he implying?

"he looked as if he was telling his own story. since you are friends with him, does the scenes he gave sound familiar to you?" he asked, and i thought about it.

as a matter of fact, as i was listening to him, all i could ever think of was the way we met. how sanha set us up and how we were cornered by a fan and got to be closer together after that. but that probably was just an inspiration for our collab. yeah.

"um, they do, why?" i asked, and the producer smirked.

"he sounded in love when he was telling me about it. now tell me, who is he talking about?" the producer asked, which made me stop.

what is he thinking? no. it wasn't like that.

"he's probably only inspired by that moment, i don't know. it's not my place to reveal it anyway," i replied, shrugging it off because he was giving me chills.

"maybe it's another idol," producer said, "maybe even dahyun was the girl."

no, producer. it was me.

□□□□
damn wtf i haven't updated in monthsss. i'm so sooorryy i'll try to make it up to youuu guysss.