girl crush [ thirty four ]

"no, eunwoo, oh my god! you idiot!" i said, laughing as eunwoo kept chasing me with a banana hat on top of his head.

we were in the middle of our break while filming, when he decided to play around, dragging me in the process. the staff, however, looked amused instead of looking mad at his antics.

i laughed my heart out, when he finally caught me, embracing me from behind and then placing a strawberry hat on top of me. where he found them? on the side where they were supposed to be props for our next scene together.

"aish, pabo!" i said, laughing as he laughed out loud.

"rawr! i'm a banana and you're a strawberry!" said eunwoo, making me giggle after he let go of me.

he looked down on me, while i was suppressing my laughter while looking up at him.

i stuck my tongue out at him, him doing the same so i ran away again, now hiding behind a clothes rack.

"AND CUT!" exclaimed the director, making both eunwoo and i look at him with confused faces.

"e-eh? we were just fooling around. what do you mean, sir?" i asked, and then he laughed as he looked at us as if he was happy.

he placed his hands on eunwoo and i's shoulders after gesturing us to come closer to him. he glanced between us, and then grinned.

"we filmed it even if you were on break, we started when we saw eunwoo trying to sneak behind you. it was what we thought for the second scene we'll film after the short break but you two were so natural and it was fun to watch, so we're gonna include that scene," said the director, and i dropped my jaws.

both eunwoo and i looked at each other, and then blinked rapidly.

"oh, my god. his idiocy actually worked-"

"sooji-ah!" whined eunwoo, making me snicker.

"okay, okay. break is done. let's get back to filming. next scene!" said the director, so eunwoo and i went to the side because we weren't needed for the next.

"thank you for today, everyone!" i said, bowing at the staff and my co-actors and actresses.

we all bowed at each other, and then i was surprised to see heechul oppa coming towards me. i gave him a smile and then he did the same. he gestured for me to come closer so i did. he probably has some questions to ask.

breathing in, he looked at me cautiously as if he might offend me if he said one wrong word.

"so... donghyuk and you broke up, right? why hasn't yg said anything?" asked heechul oppa, and i instantly gripped on my skirt before breathing in and out.

"we're back together," i blankly said, as monotonous as i could.

it was clear that donghyuk and i both didn't want to get back together, but yg had to make us act it out as if we're still lovers. we were just pressured.

i sighed again, before looking down. i felt heechul oppa place his hands on my shoulders, and that's when i started sobbing.

"hey, why?" asked oppa, but i shook my head and then he sighed. "i guess you're not ready or are not allowed to talk about it, yeah?"

i just nodded, and then he embraced me in a warm hug. i hugged him back, feeling the feeling of having a brother.

i'm starting to ask myself, what was  with donghyuk that didn't make me fully fall for him? he wasn't lacking something, but it's just that i wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

"take a rest, sooji. after the filming, maybe you can ask for a break from the ceo," said heechul oppa, but i shook my head.

"no, when we, all five of us, finish our individual activities, we're gonna work together again. besides, i just got out of my hiatus. i can't possibly-"

"you're overworking yourself, aren't you?" asked heechul oppa, making me shake my head again.

"no, oppa. this is my usual workload, before i even had my hiatus," i admitted.

"you have solo activities and group activities? and then some shoots?" said heechul oppa, and i slowly nodded.

"ne,"

"being everyone's girl crush is pretty hard, yeah?" said oppa, and i furrowed my brows.

"everyone's girl crush?" i asked.

"yeah, that's what everyone's labeling you as. almost every girl wants to be you."

but i don't wanna be me.