girl crush [ eighteen ]

i didn't know that wearing donghyuk's shirt and sweatpants would be this comfortable. ever.

"um, is it fine for you?" asked donghyuk, as we were in his room.

"yeah, it's really comfortable. and i like it," i said, and he smiled at me.

"it actually looks good on you. you look good in my clothes," said donghyuk, making me unintentionally blush at what he said. damn. your mind, sooji. keep it on check.

"well, i guess-"

there was a loud knock on donghyuk's door before it was harshly opened, revealing a wild junhoe. he was grinning at us, before raising his brows at us.

"yah, koo junhoe!" said donghyuk, but the guy just laughed.

"be comfy around us, sooji-ah! especially donghyuk! he really likes your presence-"

"you little-"

"HAHAHAHA,"

and with that, he went away. when we thought that there was gonna be no one else on his door, hanbin happened to reveal himself on the door.

he gave us both a smile before gesturing outside, saying that dinner was ready. it was yunhyeong who prepared the food so i was expecting that it was gonna be pretty good.

as we all sat down on the dinner table, the guys were very welcoming to me which made me feel happy. they were willing to let me in and take me in for the night, and i was happy about that.

"here, taste this, sooji," said jinhwan, placing a fish on my plate.

"thank you, oppa," i said, and then he smiled and nodded at me.

"here, take this, sooji-ah," said junhoe, laughing at me as he gave me some of his food.

"thank you," i said, and he smiled.

"here, take dongdong hyung's heart," said chanwoo, making us both laugh. somehow, i was a bit flustered at what he said but i just laughed it off.

"you guys are never gonna let me live it down, yeah?" i said, but they just laughed at me.

"hyojong's gonna kill me if he finds out donghyuk has a crush on you," said bobby oppa, making me widen my eyes.

"he doesn't!" i said, making them all laugh and donghyuk to sigh and rub the back of his neck.

"just eat, the food is gonna get cold," said yunhyeong oppa, so we all nodded and said our thanks for the food.

"you cheater, i won!" junhoe said, and i laughed. we were playing rock, paper, scissors and whoever loses will receive a flick on the forehead.

"no, i won! how can a paper win against a pair of scissors?" i said, making the other members laugh.

"that's so unfair. paper get to cover the stone but the paper can't cover the scissors?" said junhoe, in which i laughed louder.

"ask the inventor of this game," i said.

we played again, after i flicked his forehead. when he lost again, he switched with chanwoo.

"omo, chanwoo, you're gonna lose," i said, and we both laughed.

"i don't think sooo, sooji-ah," said chanwoo, and so we played.

i dropped. i dropped to the floor when i saw what the result was. they all laughed while chanwoo was screaming in victory.

"yeeeeesss! i am the champion of the night!" said chanwoo, raising his fist to the air. he used a rock, while i was scissors.

"no, no, i don't think so. i'm avenging her," said donghyuk, making them all cheer.

"doongg doooonggg fight for her!" said bobby, making us all laugh.

i pretended to massage donghyuk, while junhoe was doing the same to chanwoo. donghyuk cracked his knuckles, and then he shook his hands.

junhoe was giving us silly faces, so i gave him a silly face back.

hanbin then clapped, signalling that it was time to drop their picks.

"OH MY GOD!" exclaimed chanwoo, as he covered his eyes. "nonononono!"

"i avenged youuuu!" said donghyuk, as he and i stood up. we jumped up and down, causing jinhwan to chuckle and shake his head at us.

"y'all get back down," said jinhwan, and so we sat back down.

"i'm telling you, they're cheaters," said junhoe, making chanwoo nod.

"no, we aren't! we're just naturally good at things-"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"i refuse to believe,"

"yaaaah! koo junhoeeee! i am the best! donghyuk oppa and i are the best!"

"yeah, you're the best if you guys dated!"

"OOH!"

i shut up, and then both donghyuk and i looked away. they were all laughing at us, but hanbin shushed them.

"just let them be. if it is, then it is," said hanbin, smiling at us.

and then, we decided to go to sleep. donghyuk offerred to sleep on the couch, but i told him that it was fine if he slept on his bed since it was his after all.

"no, it's fine, actually," he said, but i shook my head.

"no, you can take the bed," i said, but he shook his head too.

"no, you're a guest-"

"or we can just share the bed. we can put a pillow barrier," i said, and he pouted, but soon enough he nodded.

i guess, we're gonna have to sleep.

□□□
guuuysss thank you for 880 readssss! omooo ♡ ilove y'all