girl crush [ thirty three ]

note: i don't know if this is too much but can you guys tell me what you think of the story? comments keep me going. if you don't want to, that's fine. i still love you the same ❣

.......

"OKAY... AND CUT! good work, everyone. now, heechul, your scene with sooji," said the director, and then we both nodded.

heechul-sunbae and i went to our designated places, and then filming started again.

"uncle, can you take me to the fanmeet? i want to see him again," i pouted, and then heechul-sunbae chuckled before shaking his head.

"of course... not. you have shift on the coffee shop that day, idiot," said heechul-sunbae, making me pout.

"aish! you're the boss, can't you give my shift to areum or something?" i replied, and then he sighed before shrugging.

"we'll close the coffee shop that day, then. on one condition!" said heechul-sunbae, and i gaped.

"what? what? what?" i kept asking, and then he chuckled.

"work whole day the next day," said heechul-sunbae.

"aaaaaaigoooo! uncle! fine!" i replied.

"CUT! wow, that's a good one take! as expected from heechul and monster rookie sooji!" said the director and i grinned before bowing.

we were then given a break, so i started walking away.

as i was about to reach my manager, heechul-sunbae stopped me. i furrowed my brows before paying attention to him.

"hey, sooji from azes, right?" asked heechul-sunbae, and i slowly nodded.

oh my god. this is a super junior member and... to say that i am a fan is an understatement. i grew up listening to them! even if i am an idol myself, i just can't help but feel happy.

"n-ne, sunbaenim," i answered, bowing. he chuckled, and then ruffled my hair.

"cut the sunbaenim. call me heechul-oppa. taeyong told me about you. you seem to be an interesting girl," said heechul-oppa, and i chuckled before shaking my head.

"if you call a girl who sneaks out at night to use her board interesting, i don't know-"

"jinjja? that's cool, but be careful. don't go out much at night, you never know when thugs will come after you," said oppa, and i nodded.

"thank you, oppa!" i said, and then looked down. "aigoo, i'm an elf. this is-"

"EH? you're an elf! aigoo, sooji-ah. let's be close friends! everlasting friends! i'm an ace, too! i'll give you our latest album with our signature," said heechul-oppa, and i widened my eyes.

"omo?!" i said, and then he chuckled before nodding.

"by the way, you're dating dk from ikon, right? i'm surprised media accepted it quite well," said oppa, "but isn't he jealous you get to film with eunwoo, when lots of fans ship you two?"

i looked down, and then fiddled with my fingers. right. i used to.

"hey? what's wrong?" asked oppa, and i looked up to give him a small smile.

"we... we just broke up last... night," i said, my lower lip trembling, "we haven't told anyone yet."

he looked at me with wide eyes and then looked at me as if doubting me, but i nodded to confirm it. he then embraced me in a hug, and then i started crying.

"shh, shh. calm down, sooji. what happened?" he asked, and then i sniffed.

"i... he... we think we're not ready yet. maybe our affections aren't as ripe as we thought it was," i said in between sobs, and then he shushed me as he rubbed my back.

i could tell that people were starting to look at us, but i couldn't suppress my tears from flowing down. somehow, i felt like heechul-oppa was so comforting despite just personally meeting him because of this drama.

"please turn off your cameras. give her privacy," said heechul-oppa, making me stop from crying.

some were... filming?

i then heard some footsteps approaching us, and i realized that it was azes manager when i looked at it.

"sir heechul, i can take her from here. there's an emergency at our entertainment, so i have to take her with me. if it's alright?" said our manager, and i blinked.

"o-oh. okay. sooji-ah, you can talk to me, okay?" said heechul oppa, and as i pulled away from the hug, i nodded.

"ne, oppa," i said, and then bowed at everyone as i covered my face while following our manager.

she was walking so quickly so i realized that it must have been urgent. did...

when we got into the van, manager looked at me.

"you broke up with donghyuk?" asked manager, as the van kept speeding up.

i bit my lip and then looked out the window as i slowly nodded.

"y-yeah." i said, and then i was surprised when she started yelling at me.

"aish! are you thinking?! you know it's a stunt, but you two dare to break up? donghyuk confessed to the ceo and he wasn't so happy either!" exclaimed our manager, and i clenched my fist.

right. i thought, after dating donghyuk, i would be free. but then i realized the dating stunt was, as said, a stunt.

we then got into the building, straight to the ceo's office.

"why did you two break up? you don't have a say in this! if you don't like each other anymore, at least pretend to do so in the eyes of the public! don't let our sales go down the drain just because you can't maintain a relationship. no one's breaking up! if anyone asks if you broke up, you'd say no or you got back together!" said the ceo, and i flinched.

donghyuk was beside me, as well as our managers. i clenched my fists as i was on the verge of crying.

we don't even get to have our own emotions. why?

"right. we're sorry, ceo," muttered donghyuk, and i gaped as i looked at him. "we can pretend, right, sooji?"

it felt like i was struck by lightning. we can pretend... pretend...

"whatever. we don't have a choice anyway," i coldly replied, and then started walking out of the office.

"sooji! we're not done yet!" exclaimes our manager, and i turned to look at him.

"who cares? you got what you wanted!"