Edited: Chapter 1

Mafia, they hunt during the night, shrink during the day, but they are always watching...

Friends and foe, they are all the same, one claims to love the other claims to hate, and yet their actions remain the same. Hidden under the guise of a wallflower, she was invisible. She would watch as others attempted to understand her, laugh as they finally realized she was not ordinary, and savor their fears as they realized what she really was. A Monster. She continued this life, repeating this cycle with anyone who dared to get close to her, but every cycle has an end.

"Y/N, answer the question?," demanded Mrs. Wilkbrough, her gray hairs, more prominent than ever, were tightly held back in a bun as she fixed her ridiculously hideous glasses. Unfortunately, she was one of the few teachers who actually remembered her and so she made it a point to only ever attend her class.

"Would you really like me too?" Y/N taunted, her plump red lips parted to reveal a razor-sharp smile that seemed to pierce through Mrs. Wilkbrough's very soul. She purposefully leaned forward on her chair exposing the upper part of her cleavage to the lesbian teacher.

"Kimberly, you answer it," snapped the flustered teacher, her pink cheeks shone and her slick dripped down her thighs. Y/N had always had this charm around her, a true shame she chose to hide, if she chose to allow others close to her, she would easily be the star of the school. Why did she tease the teachers so?

"But—" began the arrogant cheerleader, her voice shrill and unpleasantly echoing through the largely empty classroom. Biology truly was a boring class, it wasn't a wonder that many simply chose not to show up. Even fewer chose to show up during review days, hence the absence of most of the pupils.

The flustered teacher had taken a seat to hide her uncomfortable fidgeting from the rest of the class as she snapped once more at the poor target of her misplaced irritation, "Now!"

The cheerleader trembled as this was the first time anyone had dared to snap at her, choosing to quietly finish the class she answered quickly, "The similarities between prokaryotes and eukaryotes are the cytoplasms, ribosomes, vacuoles and vesicles."

"Correct," replied Mrs. Wilkbrough who had managed to calm down through the usage of her ice-filled water bottle, which she specifically reserved its usage for one student in this particular class.

Y/N continued to stare at the teacher intently until the teacher made the mistake of glancing back up at her. Y/N smirked, flipped her hair, and licked her fingers before using them to slide part of her shirt off. Being in the back had its advantages and now her teacher would need to work her hunger off again before her next class.

"Class dismissed, your homework will be to finish the review videos on edpuzzle. Y/N s- stay b- behind," Mrs. Wilkbrough determined before quickly opening the door and gesturing everyone out.

Mrs. Wilkbrough had always been a pervert of sorts, but due to her innocent appearance, she was often treated like something she was not, precious. Y/N was one of the few people to recognize her what she was and she made it hard for her to continue her job with her delicate expressions, her soft thighs, her husky gaze, her soft red lips, and her soft long black hair. She was one of the very few who managed to test Mrs. Wilkbrough's patience.

Even as she served as Colonel, she had never had her patience tested to this level. She often hypothesized that Y/N may very well be the devil, but she was going to hell anyway so why not divulge in as many sins as possible beforehand.

Y/N liked her teacher's power, despite her tall willow-like appearance, her teacher exuded a commandeering presence which her masochistic tendencies seemed to love. Y/N was a fan of BDSM ever since she "accidentally" discovered it on her principal's computer while hunting for a file as a part of her student senate activities. Already more mature than most 15-year-olds, she understood the contents. Her fantasies of being eagle-spread while being tortured with a melting candle or being manhandled while she was being degraded, all began to blossom in her mind.

At 19 now, she couldn't help but ache for a man or woman that could fulfill her fantasies, specifically if their relationship was taboo.

To put it simply, she had never had an emotional connection to her partners and they were merely her toys to play with as she pleased. Her power was not using her skills to attain what she wanted or her ability to become anyone or anything and blend in anywhere, no, her's was to think rationally regardless of the situation. Of course this wouldn't be possible without their help....how kind of them, caring for her by backstabbing her.

A soft innocent girl who loved to crawl and stumble her way through a garden with butterflies lining her soft hair had been transformed into a cold, rational, manipulative girl who refused to get trampled, re-writing her fate.