(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕵𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖐𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖚

Rosé POV

I lead the poor girl upstairs and watch her squint at the bright lighting in the living room. I love the ways her eyes crinkle up when she squints. I want to lock her in my pocket and make sure nobody but me can look at her, touch her, and speak to her. Her angelic voice snaps me out of my daydream.

"Why am I here? Couldn't you have killed me too?" She looks at me with tears in her precious eyes. They shone like pearls. everything about her was so beautiful....so beautiful...It hurts me too see her like this...I can't even imagine hurting her...How could I kill such a beautiful creature? She was precious and rare. I quickly reassure her that she shouldn't be killed because of her father's mistakes.

Kwon Kyung Mi POV

Rosé is such a sweet girl. I blush at her words. She makes me smile even though I suffered through such a traumatic experience, such as being thrown in the basement.

 I am shocked that an assassin like her can be so sweet and caring. I guess they're right...Don't judge a book by it's cover...

I see a beautiful girl with long shiny black hair....

Whoa....AM I IN HEAVEN????.....TWO GORGEOUS girls are standing near me....Rosé and That girl.....

She looks up and catches me staring...I blush and look at Rosé for comfort...she smiles and playfully bites her lip...I immediately look down at the ground with tomato red cheeks.

I hear giggles around me and I feel my cheeks burning. They laughed now. When I finally muster the courage to look up, I see the girl with black hair in front of me and feel Rosé give me a soft push towards the girl with her warm soft hand. I stumble forward and try to catch my balance....She's so strong....yet she looks like a feather....

I look at the black haired girl and admire her features. Her shiny silky strands make me feel insufficient. and her face has a lovely sheen to it. It attracts me...She attracts me....

The look in her eyes makes my knees weak. I want to show her who's in charge. I want to grip those hips and watch the bruise. 

At these thoughts, I feel a pool of slick form between my thighs.

These two women....I'm drawn to them like a moth is drawn to the light, but I fear that I will be the only on hurt in the end...