(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖕

"I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that." - Brian Andreas

Jisoo POV

I hurry to pick her up and race to place her on her bed. I rush back to the meeting room, my calves burning with the strain.

"JenniebeatupKyungMiandshepassedoutaftercleaninguptheroom.She'ssickandlyingonherbed," I say in one breath.

The Lisa seems confused as Chae's eyes widen, and she runs out the room.

"Could you, um, maybe repeat that?"

I took a deep breath and repeated the sentences, just a little bit slower this time.

"Jennie beat up Kyung Mi. Kyung Mi passed out from the pain after cleaning up the room. She's sick and lying on her bed." Lisa stands up worried and rushes out of the room without a single word. Her face a grave mask that promised death.

I follow her and see a worried Chae pacing around inside the room.

"How is she?" My voice comes out hoarse and weak. My voice reeked of guilt.

"She's not waking up," Chae says quietly. Her face showing guilt.

"Baby, wake up," Lisa said. Her voice was deeper than usual. Her voice was smooth like velvet. Her voice made my legs quiver and my core clench. Damn! Lisa's voice was hella attractive.

I excuse myself to grab a glass of water from the kitchen praying that it works. Filling the cup to the rim, I carefully make my way up the stairs. I walk up to my love and watch as the cold water hits her face and travels south towards her buds. I lick my lips at the sinful thoughts filling my head. Her eyes flew open and her eyes land on my lips. She watches as I bite them causing a tomato red stain to appear on her cheeks. I watch her flustered state and move closer to her neck, playfully nipping at her soft skin.

As I pull away, my eyes meet Chae's jealous glare.

"Babygirl, I missed you so much," Lisa says, her voice muffled in Kyng Mi's neck. I watch Kyung Mi's adorable giggle at Lisa's statement.

"I missed you too," she says shyly. I watch Lisa pull away, her smile fades into a slight smirk.

"Really?" Kyung Mi nods oblivious to Lisa's underlying meaning. I feel my hands curl into fists and I feel myself grit my teeth. I can see Lisa enjoying our glares.

"Prove it," she whispers darkly. Kyung Mi's expression is priceless as she leans in to quickly peck Lisa's cheek.

Lisa smiles, gently patting Kyung Mi's cheek, "God, I love you."

Her cheeks, bright hues of red and pink, were pulled back in a shy smile as she whispers back, "I love you too."

Lisa pats her head and moves away, a million-dollar smile glowing on her face as she stood beside me.

Chae moves close to Kyung Mi, "Baby, don't scare me like that," she murmured into Kyung Mi's hair. She leans down and places a gentle kiss on her forehead. Kyung Mi looks at us confused with our actions. I shrug slightly at her. Chae's hands began running through Kyung Mi's hands, calming and refocusing Kyung Mi' thoughts on her.

Kyung Mi began to slightly lean into Chae's touch like a little kitten.....Our kitten.....

"I love you, Kyung Mi. Don't scare me again. I don't know what I'd do without you," Chae murmurs.

"I love you too," Kyung Mi begins, "I love all of you."

I feel my heart pounding against my chest. My heart leaps and twirls with joy. I love her and I will do anything I can to get her to love me back.