(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈

"The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun."
– Charles de Leusse

"And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars." - Beth Revis

Kyung Mi POV

Angels...That's the only word I can use to describe these lovely creatures standing in front of me. Their pale skin glows as their silky black hair falls over their shoulder. It must all be a dream because never in my life, would they look at me.

Chae pulls me into her chest with her face buried in my neck. My body starts to heat up as I am unable to process what on earth is going on. I can't help but push myself closer to her as her hand strokes my hair. The pleasurable feeling she brings with her hands forces my fingers and toes to curl up, wanting more friction. I whine as she pulls her hand away.

"Put it back," I plead needily.

I hear slow claps, as the girls and I blindly aim my head in the direction of the sound. We see a smirking Jennie standing in the door frame. I slowly shy away from her and hide in Chae's neck. I feel Chae's arms securely hold me in place as I begin to shake.

Jennie hurt me even after all I tried to do for her. I remember the pain that blossomed across my body as she punched and kicked me. Bruises decorate my jaw, my chest, and my legs.

"The love in his place is sickening," she stalks toward me as if she was a predator," Bitch did you arrange the living quarters for the Japanese Mafia, they are arriving today." I nod slowly, my face screwed up tightly in fear.

"Good girl, remember our agreement," her voice sickly sweet, as it sends shivers down my spine," If the rooms aren't to their desire, you'll pay the price," she concludes.

"WHAT?!"

"Oh, she didn't tell you," Jennie smirks amusedly, "Do you want to be given away that badly, love," she mimics Chae, laughing. At the girls' seething expressions, another roar escapes her.

"Remember babe, I'm still in charge," she says. Chae's face becomes pale as milk. Jisoo clenches her teeth as she curls her hand into a fist. Lisa looks angry.

"Please d-d-don't hurt m-m-my s-sister," Chae begs, tears streaming down her face.

"I'll think about it, love," Jennie giggles as she tousles Chae's hair. My revulsion for this sick woman intensifies.

I stand up and march directly towards Jennie, "Just because someone ravaged your life doesn't imply you have to demolish ours. What if I threatened to hurt your dad, how would you feel, huh?," tears start gushing down Jennie's face," HOW WOULD YOU FUCKING FEEL?" I scream.

A slap reverberates through the room as my face is turned left. My cheek begins to sting, but I force myself to not take notice of it.

"You know nothing," Jennie seethes at me her eyes wide and angry.

I laugh maniacally, " I know nothing, I KNOW NOTHING!!! You're a disastrous leader you wreck other people's life's for pleasure. You ruin them to make yourself feel better. You think I haven't heard of all the things that you've done. You murdered your own mother. You're a swindler. You've threatened so many lives it's second nature to you. You're frightening these girls into work for you. You're a monstrosity," I finish, my voice cracking a bit. She turns and runs away sobbing as I fall to my knees, can't believe I just did that.

The girls stood there stunned while gazing at me, as I clutch my burning cheek.

"Oh My God," Lisa breathes out, "DO YOU REALIZE HOW FOOLISH THAT WAS? She's going to probably give you away, now."

"Lisa, it's okay," Jisoo attempts to soothe her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S OKAY?"

"My brother can take her in for a while, she'll be safe. Jennie won't find her, "says Jisoo.

"You have a brother," asks a bewildered Lisa, "I checked your information. You don't have a brother."

"I do, actually. His digital footprint simply doesn't exist anywhere. I made sure of that. He will never be found, and neither will Kyung Mi if we send her there," Jisoo announces smiling proudly.

"I agree with Jisoo, but first we have to have the Japanese Mafia to see her. They need to know she prepared their rooms. Since Jennie's going to give Kyung Mi to them, we must sneak her out from under all their noses. It makes Jennie seem weak. The biggest threat in all the Mafias is to be seen as a weak foolish leader. If they can't control their own maid," Chae trails off.

"Then they can't be expected to lead an entire Mafia," Lisa finishes with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Actually, guys?" I say.

"What?" They answer with accurate synchronization.

"Can I just stay here? Jennie won't give me to them, because I know about all of you. If she gives me to them, she knows I'd tell them everything about the BLACKPINK mafia." I murmur. They exchange confused glances.

"So...you want to stay here with us, knowing there's a chance that Jennie gives you to the Japanese Mafia?" Jisoo inquires with a befuddled expression on her face.

DING DONG *imagine Jungkook's Ding Dong*

We freeze in place as we slowly turn around to face the door.