(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜

3rd POV

Promptly turning away from the hot makeout session the girls were experiencing, Meisa walks back to the meeting room.

"I've never experienced this sort of love, so please forgive me if I hurt you in any way. I don't ever intend to harm any of you," she nods towards the ginger-haired girl bouncing on her toes, the redhead, and the dark-haired girl. Jennie's face showed the utmost passion, she felt as if she had been asleep half her life, and suddenly she was awoken by this powerful and moving force called love.

The girls began to embrace the innocent girl, in a pile of arms and kisses, in a nest of love. The girls felt the glowing feeling of love spring within them, spreading from their hearts to their toes and beyond. No day would pass, they decide, where they wouldn't give in to their passionate desires for each other.

Kyung Mi POV

It's impossible to not love these girls, they give me the world and encompass me in warm hugs and kisses. Every moment I spend with them, I realize that I was lucky, lucky to have met them, lucky to have met Rosé, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo.

Snapping out of my reverie, I recall the fact that Meisa is waiting for us to return. Quietly tugging on Lisa's shirt, I point towards the peace negotiation room. Lisa seems to understand and grabs the other girls' shirts and gives a big yank, Jennie's bra became slightly exposed due to Lisa's action.

Lisa's cheeks became pink as Jisoo and Rosé were gaping at the sight. Jennie's face morphs into an expression of shock and surprise.

"Princess, if you wanted to fuck me so badly, you might as well shoved me against the wall as well," she says wryly, her eyes amused with Lisa's error. Lisa playfully whacks Jennie, a vibrant red poppy spreads across her cheeks.

"Babe, how do you know I'm a masochist?" Jennie winks at a Lisa, who decides to hide her face in the crook of my neck.

"Stop it," she whines cutely, her aegyo melting our resolve to tease her again. I gently lean forward and peck her warm soft forehead.

"Let's get back to her, now, shall we?" Rosé murmurs, leaning forward to kiss Jisoo's cheek. I nod meekly and slip my hand into Jennie and Jisoo's awaiting hands. Their digits tightly intertwining with my own, giving them a grateful squeeze we enter the white room, only to continue our boring discussion.

(Author~nim WOW! I'm so proud of our girls for winning all THREE nominations at the People's Choice Awards. As an ARMY, though, I was shocked that BTS didn't win even one event. It's so hard being a multi-stan.)