(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Kwon Kyung Mi POV

I wake up surrounded by darkness. 

Where am I? 

Hopefully, this is a dream... 

I try to move my arm to pinch myself, but there's something restricting me from reaching across. All I feel is something cold on my arm.  

Probably metal cuffs.

I see a shadowy figure of a woman. I lean forward and peer at her.

The lights turn on making me squint at such brightness. I see the woman standing in the doorway. I stare at her features trying to recognize her face. 

Wait! 

Wasn't she on Fox News?

She's the Masked Killer

She's also Rosé

SHIT!! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE A VISIT FROM DEATH HERSELF??!!

She slowly saunters up to me like a predator stalking its prey and I gulp nervously. She smiles 

WTF?!

"You probably don't know who I am," she announces cheerfully, "I'm Rosé, and Chaeyoung is my Korean name. Call me whatever you would like."

"Aren't you an assassin?"

Before I can BLINK her fingers are around my throat as I thrash wildly like a fish and gasp for air.

"That's right, so you better keep me in a good mood," she snarls viciously.

I whimper slightly and nod furiously as tears trace down the curves of my cheeks. She seems taken aback and she quickly releases her choke hold on me. I gasp for air and fill my burning lungs with pure oxygen. The air slightly soothes my lungs and makes me feel better.

I felt her finger on my face gently wiping my tears away one after another. Her hands were softer than I would expect an assassin's hands to be. They caressed my face and gently wiped. She moves closer and kisses my forehead. 

I take a moment to admire her porcelain skin and flawless hair. Her lips are drawn back to reveal her pearl whites. I gaze at her dazzling brown eyes. She's beautiful, but I wonder how she'd look when she was entirely fucked out underneath me.

"I'm sorry you were dragged into this," she says regretfully shaking her head, "Also please accept my condolences on your loss."

I was bewildered. What loss? 

"What loss?" I asked sharply, praying that nothing had happened to my dad. When she says loss, he's the only person I can think of.

"Your father.... is dead."