(Fanfiction of Main Character) Uno

Rosé

"That's unfair," Kyung Mi declares sulking as I add another plus 4 to the pile of 2 plus fours. We all watch as she draws 12 cards, Lisa pulls her in for a hug, a pouting Kyung Mi, pretends to be mad. Leaning close Jisoo ruffles her hair.

"Sorry, baby girl, I didn't know that they had plus fours too, forgive me?"

Instantly turning into a happy 4-year old she bounces around the room, throwing all her cards at us in the process, "You get a card, and you get a card, and you get a card," she giggles. Our cards were everywhere but it was all in good fun, this had been our twelfth round of Uno and Kyung Mi had not won once, feeling bad for the poor girl, I held out my arms toward her.

"Here, join me, we can win together, hmm?" I ask wanting to hold her against me while we continued to play. So far, I had won 5 rounds, Lisa not far behind had won 4 rounds, and Jisoo had won 3.

Accepting the gesture she ran into my arms and snuggled into me comfortably, while we continue to play.

After 15 minutes I finally triumphantly call out, "UNO," with an excited Kyung Mi clapping her hands and jumping on my lap.

"Awww, come on," Lisa says, calling out good-naturedly, a tiny pout across her face.

"Congrats, Kyung Mi," Jisoo says laughing, "Rosie, I'm guessing you guys have a plus four, don't you?"

"Maybe," Kyung Mi says trying to sound mysterious, but failing and again here we sat roaring with laughter at the small childlike girl's antics.

"Kyung Mi, come here," someone calls.

She gives a confused look but complies with their order, but before that, she reaches up and kisses my cheek. Blushing as she steps away, she quickly rushes to kiss the other 2 and runs upstairs.

Jisoo POV

She finally kissed, if only she had kissed me on my lips instead...

I could die happy, then...

Lisa POV

She.....KISSED ME...?!

Well on the cheek but still.

Her cheeks were a pretty crimson flush afterwards. She shyly tucks her hair back and runs upstairs.

Jennie POV

Work

Work

And more work

Ugh

It's annoying having to deal with the paperwork meant for Mesa's protection, especially since she is pressing my buttons! Constantly pestering me about just letting her take Rosé along, why the hell would I let her. She'd broken the arms of all the bodyguards assigned to her.

"Kyung Mi, can you come here," I call through the open door, my voice reaching downstairs where the others are playing Uno.

A few moments later, I hear soft thumps up the stairs, "Yeah?" Kyung Mi says poking her head in.

"Come here," I whisper, a desperate feeling of need washes over me. Arms wrapping around her tiny figure, I couldn't help but wish to spend more time with the others, What do they like? What do they want? What is precious to them? I desperately want to know.

"What's wrong?" A small voice interrupts my internal monologue. I look down at the small girl, gently brushing away her hair and leaning closer to whisper, "Nothing, darling. Only thinking about how lucky I am to have you," her blush made today worth it.

Giggling she faces away from me and buries herself in me. Another smile graces itself across my face, but this time it was meant to stay as long as she did.

Slowly she falls asleep on my thigh, and I don't want to but I have to continue to work. At least now, I have the motivation I need to work again.

Oh, the things she does to me.