(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable." -  C.S. Lewis

Lisa POV

I surf through the millions of accounts on the internet trying to find the account of the spoiled heir to the Japanese Mafia. That girl is so fucking dumb...She's worse than the dumb blonde stereotypes in American Movies...

I find her account through my software program that links me to every account in Tokyo and then sorts them out based on name and age. I find hundreds of accounts that all have similar names. How am I supposed to find that girl in 3 hours? Jennie is heartless.

I focus on the task at hand so I can get up and taste Jisoo's cooking...My girl's cooking is the best...at least..I wish she was my girl...

I daydream about all the times where I tried to show my love for her. I tried getting her Ferroro Rocher, but she took it and acted like she loved it, but the next day I saw Chae eating them. I blew up on her and told her I'd gotten them for Jisoo, but she shrugged and let me know that Jisoo gave them to her.

I wish Jisoo loved me like she loves Chae, but she doesn't.

I hear footsteps coming near me. I grabbed my gun from under the table and crept silently like a cat. I was extremely agile like a cat and that is one of the reasons I named my lair the Kool Kats Lair. I found the girl looking around cautiously. I went up behind her and flipped her, so that she was on the ground and I was standing above her holding my gun to her head.

She looks out of place with the rest of the mansion. Compared to the house, she shines like the sun. She's beautiful. I find myself aching to touch her and cover her with gentle kisses. I guess this is what falling in love at first sight is.