(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓

"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love." - Robert Fulghum

Kyung Mi POV

Rosé leads the way into the room. The entire room looks metallic. As I was focusing on the room and the banners around the room, I didn't notice Rosé wander off.

I suddenly see a shadow and suddenly I'm on the floor with a thin figure hovering above me. I groan in pain. She's holding a gun to my forehead. She's so beautiful and strong she reminds me of Rosé. Her legs are so long and slightly tanned, I wonder how it would feel to run my fingers up and down them. Her jawline is so sharp it could cut cheese. Her hair is the same ginger as my friend's kitten. Silky strands fell out of her messy bun. I wonder what it feels like to grip those strands while she begs me to go faster.

"Who are you? Why are you here? Who sent you?" She bombards me with questions. I just stare blankly at her, her voice is captivating, I wonder how vocal she is. Her eyes betray no emotion. 

"My name is Kyung Mi a-"

"Impossible according to my records Jennie sent out men to kill you so tell me you real name," she says.

"Lisa, don't worry. She's telling the truth. Jennie ordered me to kill her, but I didn't. Instead she can stay here as a maid. She was forced into this life like us," Rosé said suddenly appearing.

The girl named Lisa's eyes softened at Rosé's words and she silently held out her hand offering to help me up. I took it as she pulled me up. Her fingers were long and thin. I think she'd be a great Piano player.

"Sorry," she murmurs looking me over for any bruises. 

"My name's Lisa. I'm the Hacker. Welcome to the Kool Kats lair," she said brightly completely ignoring the fact that she tried to kill me a few seconds ago.

"Hi," I said unsure of what else to say.

"I'll show you around," she says not allowing room for arguments. She grabs my hand and drags me around chatting excitedly. She's too fast I can't keep up with her.

........................................... 2 hours later ................................................

I finally feel her release her iron grip on my wrist. I feel like collapsing. I feel faint. I see Rosé's lips moving, but I don't know what she's saying. I fall forward as Rosé rushes to catch me. I feel my eyes close, and I'm out like a light.

........................................... 30 minutes later ................................................

I feel my eyelids flutter open. First thing I notice is the bed is super comfortable, like it's made up of feathers. I instantly cuddle deeper into the fluffy black blankets.

I hear someone shout something unintelligible. I also feel someone.....stroking my hair?! I'm not a cat. I mentally pout. I feel someone come closer to my back. I feel their hot breath hit my ear.

"Sorry...Babe...," Lisa whispers.