(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕶𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." - Elbert Hubbard

Jung Ah POV

As I walk into school, I feel many eyes on me. It's only the first day, what's going on? I look around wildly and saw the Queenkas walking my way. As I try to run away, I felt a hand on my shoulder and knew I was screwed. I slowly turn around with a scared look. At school, I was considered an outcast because I was a nerd.

"Look it's the slutty outcast. Do you still sleep with the teachers and the staff to pay for this school." She jeers.

My eyes burn as everyone laughs at me.

"Oh look, the slut's already crying." She said. 

She continued to walk around me teasing me

She continued to walk around me teasing me. I felt my tears run down my face.

¡SLAP!

s... s.... someone...s... s....slapped.... h..her...f...f..for me...

Kwon Kyung Mi POV

I rush up to Jung Ah and Lee Eunbi (The school slut/bully) and I...

OMG...

I SLAPPED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt so scared. 

"I- I- I- I'm s- s-so s- s- sorry," I stutter. She reaches up to feel her face. It had turned into a big bruise. 

"You hit me, huh?" She said in a deadly tone.

 "What did that nerd, Jung Ah, ever do for you when you got bullied huh? Pull yourself together." She spat. Her voice was laced with venom. If looks could kill, I'd be 6 feet underground by now.

"No matter what happened you do you will always be the slut. After all the truth is you're the daughter of the school janitor. And the only reason you got into this school was because you sleep with - ."

Her gaze darkened, as she raised her hand to slap me.

"YOU BITCH!" She screams. She and her minions snapped out of their daze and began to beat me up. 

"The Discipline Master is coming," shouts Jung Ah.

The girls immediately stop and run away, as the crowd disperses and goes to their assigned classrooms. Jung Ah helps me up and walks me to the nurse.

"Where is the Discipline Master?" I questioned her.

She grins wickedly and said, "I lied."

I was Jungshook. 

We arrive at the Nurse's Office and waite for the kind-hearted nurse to appear. Her name was Kim Hye-Jin 

(I took her name from a K-drama called, She was Pretty (I think that's the name of the K-drama))

Jung Ah explained what happened to the pretty young 👩‍⚕️ . She looked worried 🥺.

"You should go home after I bandage you up, okay?" She asked. I just nodded and watch her patiently treat my wounds. Jung Ah had already left to go to class.

"I'm done," she calls snapping me out of my dreamland. I politely thank her and walk out of school. I grabbed my backpack from the floor and hoisted it on my shoulder. It felt good to have a familiar weight bouncing between my shoulder blades and not Eunbi's fists. I slipped my earbuds into my ears and continue to walk down the familiar streets. 

Suddenly I was pulled into a dark alley and shoved against the wall. I tried to scream but felt a hand go across my mouth. I bite the hand, but the person pressed a wet cloth against my mouth. I felt the sickening smell of chemicals go into my system. I fight to stay conscious. My legs give out first, as I slide down the concrete wall. I felt myself hit the ground. 

Ironic isn't it? I wrote a poem about being kidnapped, and here I am getting kidnapped. I felt the tears fall as I lost consciousness and fade away into an abyss of darkness. I felt myself being carried but at this point...I was too tired to react and I let the darkness comfort me, as I prayed that someone would save me.

I'm so tired...

I'm so so tired...