(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖕 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." - Andre Gide

Rosé POV

 (This chapter starts before she meets Kyung Mi and leads up to her meeting Kyung Mi)

Jennie screams at me, "WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL THE GIRL?!"

I gave her a hard look, "The girl can work here as a maid because YOU killed most of the others over the most simple things. Like last time, you killed a girl because she woke you up for a meeting."

Jennie stares up innocently at me, " But, they woke me up. I have a good reason to..."

Jennie makes me angry...She's something else...... She's spoiled and thinks that killing someone is okay....Especially over very small things....I'm done with her... I rise angrily from my chair and rush to the basement to hopefully torture some corrupt men. I may be a killer, but at least I kill with compassion and kill only to keep my family safe from them. 

 It all started when I was 8...

(Italics is Flashback)

"Chaeyoung, come here," My sister squeals. As I run over to her through the tall lush grass, I feel two arms wrap around me. I felt a face cuddle into my neck.

"Appa," I squeal and giggle. He spins me around with a joyous expression. 

I saw eomma pick up Alice in the same manner as Appa had for me. I saw her twirl Alice around. Alice looked at me with a Cheshire cat smile. It lit up her whole face and transformed her face. She had a delicate rosy shading on her cheeks, covering the abnormally pale skin. She barely got any exercise and wouldn't last in the sun. It made me giddy and excited as I watch my sister giggle and twirl lost in her own realm. She believed the world was cupcakes, unicorns, and rainbows. I would have too if I hadn't had seen our neighbor's boy, get hurt by his appa. I hated his appa.

Suddenly, I feel my body tense. I don't understand why. Appa and Eomma seem to know. They cup me and Alice's faces. 

"No matter what happens here, tonight, promise me that you will run far away from here, my children," they ask us solemnly. They kiss our foreheads and our cheeks. I looked at Alice and saw my own confusion reflected on her face as well.

"Yes appa and eomma," we chorus like schoolgirls. 

(Time skip to the Evening (Around 7 or 8)) (Still part of the Flashback)

As eomma puts me to bed, I can't help but notice how tense she looks. Usually, our eomma is full of smiles and laughter, what happened to my eomma?  Since the morning, she's been acting weird. She won't let us go outside the house. She won't let us play any games. She won't let us make noise. And most importantly, she hit Alice. I remember Alice's tears as they soaked my pink shirt. I miss my old eomma. Appa too. He's been acting weird too. I wonder what's going on. Did Appa and Eomma get in a fight?

I close my eyes feeling myself begin to tear up. I relax and fall asleep, into a dark mystical realm. 

I wake up. It's getting late. The moon is almost at the center of the sky. I'm thirsty. I walk downstairs to get a glass of water. I notice...EOMMA AND APPA TIED UP TO A CHAIR?!... What happened.

"Where's our money," said the gruff short man. As Eomma shook her head, he stabbed her stomach. I covered my mouth to stifle my gasp. That man is very bad.

"You're next," a tall man said gesturing towards my Appa. As my Appa also shook his head, the man shot him and eomma. 

As a killing calm spread through my body, numbing my senses, I moved towards the abandoned knife. I slit the tall man's throat to prevent any sound from coming out and then I stabbed the tall man through the heart. I let go of the body and moved with feline grace towards my next victim. The short man felt me tap his shoulder. 

"Yes, Dave?" He asked still not turning around.

"I'm not Dave," I said in a low voice. It was barely a whisper.

"WHAT?!" He whips his head around to glare down at my trembling figure. Before he can say or do anything I thrust the blade into his skin and watch him bleed.

"Don't. Ever. Mess. With. Me. Or. My. Family. Again." I state. He nods before falling to the floor. He remains there motionless. 

(Flashback ends)

I wipe away my tearing up eyes and proceed towards the stairs. Although there's an elevator, I don't use it unless I have guests. 

I proceed to the place where Jennie brought in a new victim.

I saw a pale girl tied to a metal chair. Her black hair reminded me of my own before I dyed it the color of blood. I saw her about to wake up and blink her eyes open. I leave shutting the door and leaving her in the darkness. I walk up to the guard as he relays me information about the new cutie. I feel shocked, this is no place for a sweet girl like her. She shouldn't be here. She hasn't even done anything. I feel incredibly guilty for leaving her in the dark. I walk back to the room and open it, letting in some light in the process. I smile at the cute girl as she tries to blink away her tiredness. I can't help but silently giggle. Who is she and why does she make me feel this way???  

*insert conversation between the two characters here*

Why does it hurt when she calls me a killer?

Why do I feel hurt when she cries?

Why do I want to protect her?

Why do I feel possessive over her?

I've only felt this way once before...But that person didn't know how I feel.....