(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

Jisoo POV

I smirk at Chaeyoung's glare to hide my pain...It feels like millions of knives stabbing into my heart...

I want Chae to feel how I feel...This girl is probably one of the millions of flings Chae has...

I move close to the girl and whisper near her ear, "What's your name, love?" I trail my lips down to the base of her neck and gently bite. I knew it would leave a mark.

I smile triumphantly as the poor girl stutters, " M-m-my n-n-name i-is K-k-Kwon K-Kyung m-Mi."

I laugh and pinch her cheek, "You are so cute." Her cheeks darken as I laugh. She's too cute and precious for this world. I could see why Chae loved her and to be honest, I loved her too. In fact, I love both of them. I become startled at my epiphany.

"My name is Jisoo, but you can call me Jichu the Pikachu," I say between giggles. Kyung Mi looks like a lost kitten. I wanted to treasure her like I wanted to treasure Chae.

I hear Jennie calling me. I run upstairs without a goodbye and see Jennie with a whip, I try to back away but the door is locked.

She growls, " Come here and accept the beating, otherwise your precious lover can take the beating."

I walk over to her and kneel.

"Good girl," she drawls. She picks up the leather whip.

¡SLASH!

I try to keep my whimper from escaping me. She'll only punish me more if I make a noise. I think about me and my lover's memories as the pain dulls. I can't hear the whip, nor Jennie. It's silent as I replay Chae and I's memories.

"You may leave now," Jennie says sharply. I struggle to my feet. As soon as I stand, Jennie slaps and punches me in the face.

"You'll never be good enough and Chae will never love you back," she says. I feel as if someone has taken a knife and is repeatedly stabbing me through my heart.

I walk back to my room as Jennie's words replay in my head.

Chae was always different from me. She wanted only the physical actions of love without any emotional strings attached. For every fling she had, I would question myself, "What does that girl have that I don't...?"

I've been in love with Chae for years. Whenever Jennie has anger issues, she takes her anger out on others, like her maids and us. I was the one who takes Chae's beatings for her. I still have the scars on my back from Jennie's leather whip and there are more every year. I take a deep breath and brace myself as the tears fall. The tears that I have held for 3 years fall down my tired and bruised face. I close my eyes aiming to seek comfort in the dark. I just want to be loved, held, and treasured by someone who'll love me and put aside my violent acts...If not Chae than Kyung Mi...