(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Kyung Mi POV

I whimper as Jennie manages to grab my hair and I rush to grab hers. The others rush to stop Jennie and I. 

"Quit it! You two acting like children," Jisoo says sternly.

Rosé coaxes  me into letting go Jennie,"Princess let go of Jennie's hair. She's not worth your time."

Lisa coos, "My munchkin will listen to me right?"

My cheeks flare into a crimson, as my heart beats uncontrollably at their nicknames for me. I feel my hold on her hair loosen, and I watch the silky strands slip through my fingers one by one. Jennie yanks my hair one last time, before angrily marching back into her bedroom and slamming the door. 

My scalp burns, but I can only imagine how much more Jennie's hair hurts. 

"I'm going to brush my teeth. I'm sorry," I murmur ashamed. 

"Are you serious?" Jisoo says with wide eyes, "That was like best thing ever. Jennie's always doing that to us. It's good to see someone stand up to her."

"Yeah," Lisa chimes in.

"Jennie is a spoiled bitch who lives off Daddy's money," Rosé adds,"She kind of deserves it."

I nod. On the way to my room, I hear sobs. I walk into the room and see Jennie sobbing holding a framed picture of what looks like a happy family. I walk up to her and slowly sit down next to her, trying not to startle her.

"Why are you here? Aren't you the reason my own members turned against me?"

"I just heard you crying. I'm sorry I just wanted to help," I say putting my hands up.

"Well, I don't your useless help. Go find a dick to suck, hoe."

"Fine. So be it," I say pissed. I can't help but to wonder who's in the picture. Hopefully, curiosity doesn't kill the cat this time. I take a deep breath before asking my next question.

"Who are the people in the picture?"

She sniffs and hesitates before answering,"Once a happy family existed. A father who could love and cherish his daughter. A mother that loved her husband more then anything and was dedicated to the well-being of a family. One day, all of that changed. The mother started sleeping around, returned late at night with dark hickeys scattering her neck. Dark bruises formed by fingerprints, decorated her hips and neck. She came home drunk and abused her daughter, who tried to take care of her poor mother. The mother became an drug addict, the liquor slowly eating away at her liver. She died the day of her daughter's birthday January 16th. That same day the daughter stopped celebrating her birthday. The father could only watch in silence as his wife spiraled down into addiction and his daughter faded into something she was not. The little girl became broken and she vowed to never love anyone except her father. She turned cruel, cold, and unyielding. The father created something to cherish from the ashes of nothing. He created a new home for the girl and he put his life into making sure she would never be hurt again. Before he passed away, he told the girl to never trust others because they could always backstab you. This picture is the only picture left before all this happen to the girl."

"Who is the girl?" I asked with tears running down my cheeks.

"That girl was me."