(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖘𝖆 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖎

"It's true that nothing in this world makes us so necessary to others as the affection we 

have for them." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

3rd Person POV

The door opens with a loud bang. Heels click against the tiled marble floor.

"A bit tacky, but I suppose it's good enough for peace negotiations," came a snobby voice.

"Ma'am, your father's instructions are to-"

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah, whatever. That old fool's going to die anyway."

"But Ma'am-"

"Shut up! Always yapping my ear off. Stop being my father's little watchdog."

"Sorry ma'am," the man says, sullenly.

"He keeps blaming me for bringing the family down, well it's not my fault that he's in the mafia," 

the Japanese girl complains.

"Ma'am," the man says, politely tapping on her shoulder.

"Oh shut it! You're all always telling me what to do," the girl says, rudely shoving the man's hand off her shoulder.

"I can't believe my dad lost to the," she makes air quotations, "BLACKPINK mafia. They can't be that good. This is why dear old dad, " she says sarcastically, "Should let me run the mafia. At least I won't lose to this shitty ly decorated mafia."

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry for her disrespect," the man says bowing to Jennie.

"Welcome to our humble abode," Jennie says smirking at the flustered Japanese girl, "I hope you find our arrangements...accommodating."

"Yes of c-c-course m-m-ma'am," the Japanese girl stammers, turning pale.

Jennie smirks at her fear before proceeding, "Let me make it clear, Meisa Kuroki, you are in no position to be commentating on my personal tastes or my people considering your family's current condition........." she dawdles.

"Yes of c-c-course m-m-ma'am," Meisa stutters with wide terrified eyes and shaking limbs. 

Kyung Mi could now see the regalness that terrified everyone. Jennie was a hurricane, potent and lethal but she was cold, calculating, cruel, and driven by efficiency. Jennie was not one to mess with. Kyung Mi gulped and felt her hair stick to the back of her neck with cold sweat. The intimidating aura that surrounded Jennie was the calm before the storm. How was she supposed to tame the wild beast within Jennie Kim?

 (Woman at the top is Meisa Kuroki)