(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉

3rd POV

In the middle of the peace negotiation, a very disturbed Kyung Mi stormed out the room, her hair swinging wildly behind her and an equally violent Jennie rushed after her.

A loud shattering sound carried through the open door and a loud, angry scream echoed throughout the home. A terrifying string of curses followed.

Jennie must have broken something, again, in a fit of rage, but that didn't explain the loud scream. Jennie's anger was a force to be reckoned with, hiding behind a mask of delicateness and innocence, was a force that rivaled that of Zeus.

Rosé hurriedly rose to her feet and helped Jisoo and Lisa up, neither wanting their precious to be close to them, otherwise known as an angry demon, Jennie.

The Japanese girl stayed behind, confused as to why Jennie was so annoyed, she wished to ask but lacked the courage to do so. She pondered the possibility that Jennie might hate her now, but quickly shook the thought away. She had been raised to think positively, not negatively.

"I will never let you go," she murmured. (I'm listening to Holla Holla Z-boys >=<, I'm sorry)

Jisoo and Rosé sped towards Jennie with Lisa falling behind. Jennie's arms were wrapped, suffocatingly, about a sobbing Kyung Mi. An inexplicable rush of irritation caused their blood to start boiling. Their rage was quickly supplanted with desire as they gaped at the beautiful girl stuck in Jennie's arms.

"Meisa will get what she deserves," Jennie angrily muttered, patting the poor girl's back, "By the time I'm done with her family, their blood will flow like the Han River. She will regret bringing your father into this."

"But-" Kyung Mi began, only to be shushed by Jennie. Jennie felt her heartache at the sight of Kyung Mi's tears, her clenching jaw and hands were the only sign of her irritation with Meisa.

Lisa let out a small squeak of surprise, Jisoo had a hand covering her mouth, and Rosé felt her knees began to buckle at the sight of her love in the hands of someone who equally loved her.

Jennie's emotions went wild, why was she responding this way? Why was she welcoming this warm feeling into the frigid corners of her being? She'd trained herself for years to feel nothing, but why was she feeling the urge to protect her members and Kyung Mi?

Rosé breathed, softly, "Jennie, let us hold her."

Reluctantly, Jennie delivered Kyung Mi to an awaiting Rosé. Rosé embraced the small girl and, practically, draped herself around her small figure.

Lisa watched, lovingly, as the girl adorably snuggled her face into Chae's neck, a small smile smoothly glid across her face.

"I love you," Chae whispered, softly placing a kiss on Kyung Mi's hairline. Surprised, Kyung Mi looks up, accidentally bumping her head against Rosé's chin.

"You love me?" she mumbles, her eyes alight.

Chae nods, softly.

"I know now isn't the right-"

Kyung Mi kisses her sufficiently on the lips, cutting off Rosé's speech.