(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉

"Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Jisoo POV

Jennie forced Kyung Mi to be the maid?! What the hell is wrong with her? I glare daggers at Jennie's face. I ignore what she says and focus on making her as uncomfortable as possible. 

"Jisoo, I know I'm beautiful but stop staring at me," Jennie says frustrated.

"You pretty?!" I smirk,"Don't lie to yourself, hun."

"That's not what you were saying 3 days ago," She smirks triumphantly.

"But babe, not everyone was supposed to hear you making love to me," I innocently lie between my teeth. Her face turns red as she huffs. How dare she reference to how she fucking abuses me?

"Oof." 

"Yeah, definitely an oof, Lisa," says Chae.

Jennie stands up and marches out the room, head held high. Lisa releases the breath she'd been holding.

"I can't believe the way she treated Kyung Mi," says Chae.

"Like she was trash," Lisa adds on.

"Girls let's talk," I say.

"About what," they inquire in unison.

"About," I pause,"About who we love and our priorities. With the Japanese Mafia coming we need to set our priorities straight."

Lisa gulps nervously, "I don't love anyone."

Chae lies between gritted teeth, "I love no one."

"Well then, great. That means I get Kyung Mi all to myself," I taunt. I know that we all love Kyung Mi. One of the perks of living with them for a while, is to be able to read them well. Although we pride ourselves for being master actresses, we can't hide from each other.

Lisa and Chae scream in unison, " NO WAY!!!! SHE'S MINE!!!!

"BACK OFF," Lisa adds.

"I'LL KILL YOU," Chae adds.

I smile, pleased with what they've admitted. It seems we all love her, she's just so lovable. In this life, it's rare to come across someone like her.

"So, now we know that we all love her. Our #1 priority is to protect her, at all costs. Now that we are coming clean with who we love, is there anyone else?"

"I love you," Lisa whispers reluctantly. It's my turn to be flabbergasted. I never knew. It all makes sense though. She always held me when I felt down. I never knew of her feelings though. I thought she was a friend and nothing more.

"I love Lisa," she whispers. A heartbroken look spread across her face. My heart broke at the confession. I loved Chae, but she fell for the person that loved me.

"I love you, Chae," I whispered. Lisa's face turned into one of pain and heart break. 

Holding each other we began to cry. 

"On the Bright side we now know our priorities," I hiccuped between the words. They nod at my words. Knowing they need their alone time, I left the room in search of Kyung Mi. 

I walk to the room in which Kyung Mi was supposed to clean. I open the door peering in through the crack. I slowly slip inside and am greeted with a  beautiful room and someone even more beautiful passed out on the bed.

 I gently pick her up and can't help but notice the large bruise beginning to form on her cheekbone. I bend down and give her a slight kiss. My dad used to tell me that if you kiss someone you love's bruises, they'd heal faster.

Jennie was the only one who could have done this. My heart fills with guilt knowing that I pissed Jennie off, which pushed her to hurt my angel. 

Why do all the bad things happen to the good ones?