(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet." - Plato

Kwon Kyung Mi POV

Kyung Mi means strong woman. I guess the name suits me. I've always had to pull through difficult situations. My dad died, I got kidnapped, and I am currently living with the Mafia. Not many normal girls can live to brag about that. 

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that words have power. Words are more than mere characters of ink sprawled across the page.

I've seen the way that the "Coldest and cruelest girl in existence" has melted because of words. My words. 

Now more than ever, I've realized how powerful words can be.

 I decide to lay low and relax. The girls and I (excluding Jennie) have already eaten breakfast and I've learned they treat each other like family. They have become each other's family. This was my first breakfast with them it's the best one I've ever had.

Jennie POV

After my embarrassing confession, I decided to lay low for a while and skip breakfast. I could hear the girl's giggles from below. They were so loud. at this rate, I'd go deaf before the age of 30. I decide to leat the enjoy their time together and instead, I decide to spend time with my best friends Kai and Kuma. They were my father's last gift to me before we parted ways. They've been with me through the thick and thin.