(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕸𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌

Kyung Mi POV

Why is Meisa constantly drilling holes into the back of my head? Every time I turn to face her, she looks away, blinking innocently.

She's making me uncomfortable, unconsciously I shift towards Lisa, my hand reaching out to grab hers. Lisa responds by bringing my hand towards her lap and responds by dispersing my worries with a grateful squeeze.

Jisoo side-eyes our intertwined hands and gently begins to rub my back, goosebumps appear at her touch, decorating my back. The anger of her glare is increasing, slowly, I try to maintain my sangfroid composure, but it's getting increasingly difficult.

Jisoo attempts to wrap her arms around me, but I dive headfirst into her chest. Her cherry blossom scent envelopes me, comforts me, it makes me feel safe.

"Are you alright?" Jisoo gently thaws me out of my happy state, her voice coaxing and loving. Her voice sharing her desire of wanting to share my burden and to lighten the load.

Unable to answer, I nod, my head still pressing against her navel. Lisa brings her fingers to my cheek and rests it there. Being the needy girl I am, I grab her hand pull it to my lips. I place a chaste kiss on the very center of her palm. The wonders she does to me, the wonders they all do to me.

The strongest binds are formed when you bond over trauma, something I will always remember. Trauma brought them to me and me to them and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Loving someone is no easy choice, you have to be willing to place your trust in him/her and give them your constant love, if you're not willing, then don't consider yourself in love. Everyone is a sort of flower, shower them with love and you will reap the benefits of being loved back. I only hope I made the right choice.

Lisa POV

"We are not willing to offer you protection if you decide to leave this base, you are free to be raped by the unruly gangs, murderers and rapists will also be looking for you. Do not forget your family's status, Meisa," Jennie announces, she seems to be beleaguered by Meisa's previous words and actions, but then again, who could blame her?

"I agree," Rosé speaks up. Her voice has a dangerous connotation, it's the same voice she used before Seungri went splat. Uh-oh. Remaining impartial, I attempt to speak up, however, Kyung Mi reaches to clutch my hand in her tiny ones. At first, I thought that she was calming me down, but it seems she's spooked by the menacing, sinister, and over-arching presence of Meisa.

Rubbing my thumb across the cuff of her hand, I strive to calm her down. Jisoo, expertly reaches over to us, venturing to help. One of my favorite qualities about Jisoo is that she is incredibly attentive.