(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕬𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖊

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not." - Jodi Picoult

Jisoo POV

I can't believe I'm the only one who knows how to cook in this household. Why did Jennie have to go and kill the poor maid for forgetting Jennie's water.. ugh... 

I viciously stab at the onions imagining them as Jennie's face. She forced us to do the simplest things for her. Since I'm 2nd in command, I was forced to get up at 3 a.m. today to get her red wine. Which conveniently enough, we were out of red wine. I had to go to the grocery store that was 10 miles away.

I feel someone glaring at me and look up to see a girl....and Chaeyoung? 

Wasn't Chaeyoung supposed to be out killing someone?

More importantly...........

 Who is that girl standing next to Chae-young?

The world stops as I stare at the girl in front of me. My heart starts beating at an abnormal pace. Her eyes bright with joy and love stare right back at my hollow eyes. Tearstains mark her cheeks, why? Her lips were lusciously plump and bright red.  I look over at Chaeyoung and feel her...glaring at me? 

Who is that girl to Chaeyoung?

(Sorry for the short chapter, but I have a really bad fever. I threw up twice last night and basically couldn't sleep at all. I feel really dizzy 😵. But on the bright side, I got really cool henna done 😊 ~ Author-nim)

 But on the bright side, I got really cool henna done 😊 ~ Author-nim)