(Fanfiction of Main Character) Playtime

Lisa POV

Where's Kimoni? 

She's been gone for so long...

Should I go check on her?

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung."

"Yah, Lalisa," she replies, a small smile decorating her face.

I smile back. "Do you think we should check on Kyung Mi, she hasn't come back at all."

"Can't you just access the security footage and see where she went?" 

"I could, but I'd have to walk ALL the way back to my room and then turn on the laptop and then...."I reply whining.

"Fine! Fine! I get it!," Rosie says, rolling her eyes, "You and Kyung Mi both act like children. Should we set up playtime for you both, next?"

I nod, giggling like the little child Rosie thinks I am. 

"Hop on, I'll take you to you room. Then you have to do the rest. I don't know shit about computers and hacking," Rosie mutters standing up. Silently offering her hand she waits with a bored look on her face.

"Yay! Thanks Wosie!" 

I jump on her back making her stumble lightly. She straightens up her posture and walks up the stairs and to the right. 

Following the maze of signs we enter my room. The best room, mind you. Leaning in, the scanning systems proceed to do a retinal scan. Instantly the doors swing open leaving me in paradise with my gadgets. Hopping down from Rose's back I open the cooler and offer her a water bottle and proceed to take one for myself.

"Why do you need a water bottle? I did all the hardworking," Rosie complains.

"You think it doesn't take hard work to maintain a face like this?" I retort with a confident award-winning smile.

Rosie rolls her eyes. "Sometimes I just want to rip you apart like the barbie dolls I did when I was younger, but I can't because I love you," she mutters.

I laugh, "I guess I'm pretty lucky you love me, aren't I Rosie? I guess you're pretty lucky too, you have my love."

Her cheeks went pink and she shyly looks away, clearing her throat she mutters, "Quit staring at me and get back to work."

Giving a cheeky smile, I turn around and get back to checking the security footage. There are two primes suspects, Jennie and Meisa. I have and odd feeling about that girl. My gut says not to trust her, but I have to be nice because Jennie asked me too. humph.

Tracing Kimoni within all security footage within the past three hours is easy. Instantly my AI bot reveals her whereabouts and opens up the security footage of her location.

"She's asleep in Jennie's room," I call to a resting Rose.

"Should we get her, Lisa," she asks, chugging the water bottle down like her life depended on it.

"Sure, but look at this," I say pointing at the screen, "Look at how adorable Kyung Mi is asleep, and look at how Jennie is treating her. Jennie looks so content. Who knew the Mafia leader would change so much for one girl?"

"In that case, Lisa, you could also say: Who knew the Mafia would change so much for one girl?," Rosie replies back a smile on her face. 

She seems to be aware of how close our faces are and she tries to pull back but I grab her face and yank her towards me. Our lips connected, and she melts. 

Pulling away, she giggles. "I've loved you for so long now, I'm glad that today happened," she whispers looking down.

"Me too," I whisper back.