(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕾𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." - Sarah Dessen

Jennie POV

After my session of banging my head against my desk, I decide to let out my frustration another way. I take the elevator to the private gym where each of my members works out. Hmm. Strange. No one's around. I shrug and walk over to the punching bag. I start off with a few simple stretches and then I start bouncing on my toes.

The secret to punching your opponent and not getting punched is staying light on your toes. You have to keep bouncing on them to be able to dodge their hits.

After an hour or so, I feel my upper body muscles start to burn and my calves start to ache. I take a seat on the wooden bench that contained my water bottle. I gulped hungrily at the cold liquid, not minding the water that spilled on my clothes. It was pleasurable and provided comfort to my blistering skin.

I leave the training room and return to my room filled with a lack of color. Black represents my empty soul and my barren heart. I take a quick glance around looking for anything odd. Spies exist everywhere, I take pride in the fact that none have successfully infiltrated my empire.

Strutting into my luxury bathroom, I decide a 15-minute shower is in order for. As a part of the Mafia, almost everything I do has to be timed. I strip and enter the shower. The steam refreshes my skin and the water cleanses my sweat covered body.

I watch as the water travels down the valley between my breasts and down to my core. 

How does it feel to be touched there?

I shake my head trying to forget what I just thought. I grab the dove soap and quickly rub it into my skin. I love the almond smell that it infuses in my skin. I step out of the shower and grab a white fluffy towel and the baby oil. I wipe away the moisture and lovingly massage the baby oil into my skin. I watch as the tension leaves my muscles and is replaced by the limp soft skin that people these days love to see.

I finish rubbing the oil into my skin and wrap the towel around me once more. Once in my room, I grab a matching set of red lace undergarments. I slip them on and grab a pink fluffy sweater and black sweatpants. I hurriedly slip on my pink bunny slippers and open the door.

I am gifted with a note neatly tucked into the door handle. I open it and read what it says:

If I can't find you a shelter,

I'll give you my body to use as one.

If your tears start to flood,

I'll give you my shoulder

If I can't give you comfort,

I'll give you my heart

If I can't give you my heart,

I'll give you my body

If I can't love you,

Then I'll never love anyone else

Who am I?

I'll give you a hint

My heart belongs to you

And only you

My Sun

My Moon

My Star

Mine

As I am yours

My Heart is yours to command

My Queen

My heart beats like a humming bird's wings.

  Someone cares about me.

My cheeks burned and I felt myself smile. It's rare for me to smile, but this person made me smile. I want to know who he or she is. They made my day. I should tell the girls.

I walked downstairs and Kyung Mi enters the kitchen too.

"I don't know who made this but thank you. It means a lot to me," I say trying to hide my emotions behind a blank face.

"What does it say?" Lisa questioned. Thinking of the note's content made me blush again.

"That's for me to know and whoever made it to know, I'm going to go save it now," I say shyly. I rush upstairs not being able to hide my blush. I feel embarrassed.