(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained." - C.S. Lewis

(This chapter relays exactly what happened at lunch from Lisa and Rosé's POV)

Rosé POV

After Breakfast with Kyung Mi, Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie, I decided to go and rest. Last night's assignment tired me out. 

I wake up to Jisoo screaming that it's time for lunch.  I rush out the door and downstairs, but I stop noticing a small note that fell from my door handle. I pick it up and read it's contents. My heart pounds against my chest as a blush captures my cheeks. 

The note is so sweet! The handwriting of the person who wrote it is beautiful. The cursive is so neat. I love the poem. This brings me to tears. I have no words. These words are written for me, but who would love me enough to write this for me? 

I gently re-fold the note and tuck it under my nightstand. I walk back out of the door and rush downstairs determined to beat Lisa who was also running down the stairs.  Kyung Mi was already seated at the table with her hand daintily folded across her lap. 

As I reach for my chair, Lisa quickly takes a seat next Kyung Mi. Lisa must have used my moment of distraction to quickly take my seat next Kyung Mi. 

Damn it!

Lisa POV

I cleverly slip between Rosé and onto the chair Rosé was pulling out. I want to get to know Kyung Mi to prevent myself from falling in love with a two-faced bitch. I'm sure that she's not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. 

At her school, I watched as Kyung Mi stood up to the class bully. I watched her defend her friends. She's very fierce and selfless, but she never thinks of the consequences. She might get hurt!!! 

Does she realize what she's doing to me?

She's made me fall head over heels for her. It hurts watching her laugh with Jisoo and Rosé.

I want to be the one to make her laugh and smile. I want to be hers.

I snap out of my daze as I hear someone call me.

"Lisa!"

I smile sheepishly at Kyung Mi. A musical laugh escapes her. Her eyes sparkled with mischief. I watch her giggle with Rosé and Jisoo. I turn to look at Jisoo. My heart aches. She didn't want me because of Rosé, but I can't blame her. I can see the way she looks at Kyung Mi. She sees her the same way I see her. I can't let her have Kyung Mi.

I wrap my arm around Kyung Mi's shoulder and lean over and purposefully kiss her cheek, catching her off guard. Her attention turns to me and off of Chae.  

"Good," I exhale.

"What do you mean?" Kyung Mi asks sweetly while looking down.

"I mean, that you should always look at me, "I say innocently. I lean closer to her and whisper, "Right, Babe." 

Jisoo's knuckles turned white around the butter knife she was using to cut the kimchi pancake. Rosé raises her butter knife threateningly. 

I smirk at them and lay my head on Kyung Mi's shoulder.

"Kyung Mi, my arms hurt, please feed me " I whine.

She shyly takes her chopsticks and feeds me bibimbap. I chew it while peering at her happily.

"Kyung Mi, feed me too. My arms hurt from all the cooking," Jisoo says cutely. I glare at her for taking Kyung Mi away from me. 

"Kyung Mi, don't forget me," Chae says. Kyung Mi smiles as she reaches over and feeds Jisoo some more Kimchi. She then reaches across the table to feed Chae some more bibimbap. She continues to feed us, as we all are forced to take turns. 

The tension is thick and weighing down on us all. The awkward silence falls above us likea thick blanket. I can see Jisoo fidgeting while thinking of a way to break through the tension. She starts giggling all of a sudden.

"My dad literally told me this one last week: 'Did you hear about the guy who invented lifesaver? They said he made a mint.'" Jisoo says between giggles. Her joke breaks through the awkward tension in the room.

A huge laugh erupts from me. Kyung Mi's laugh fills the room. Chae is clutching her stomach while laughing. I wipe the tears that were beginning to form.

"What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y," Chae says between giggles. We all break into more laughs. It's refreshing. 

Kyung Mi brings out the best in us all. It's only a matter of time before other Mafias and gangsters find out about her. 

We won't let them hurt her. I'm sure the others will agree.

(HAPPY 3-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO BLACKPINK

Jisoo: We love you for always being a sweetheart. You're so gentle, mild, and you were born to be a beautiful actress and you are a gift to our lives.

Jennie: We love you because you are just so sweet and adorable. You've had to deal with so much hate, but please always remember that us BLINKS are there to support you.

Rosé: We love you because you are so peaceful. You support LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 rights. And you take care of the other BLACKPINK members with so much love.

Lisa: We love you because you're beautiful, sweet, and kind. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You have AMAZING dancing skills.

All of you have brought some light to our lives. Your music inspires others and helps people who are going through hard times. THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!!!!

Please add more reasons why we love these 4 beautiful and talented girls.)