Kabanata 29

Class resumed and the day was normal as usual. My insides are urging for some excitement. C'mon world. Make things interesting. It's getting boring.

I sighed and looked out the glass wall beside me. The usual, the sun was bright and peace is all over the place.

"That's your tenth sigh for the day" komento ni Layn habang tahimik na nakikinig sa guro namin sa ingles.

"It's getting boring, don't you think?" humikab ako at idinukdok ang ulo sa mga braso ko na nakapatong sa lamesa. Trois nodded while still wearing his usual expression. Seriously, when you look at him, he's creepy. He's face is oozing with excitement to fight. Don't get the wrong idea about his face alright?

Let me tell you this. None of the members of the Kings are ugly or average. Trois and Layn has this overwhelming cuteness around them even if Trois is kinda creepy and Layn is kinda gloomy.

While the three smartass, Wein, Kleiv and Vyann, are your so-called hearthrobs. They are tall, unlike Trois and Layn who has a small figure that makes them cute. And they are pretty matured. Their faces are the kind of faces that you won't see anywhere. I hate to admit it but they are gorgeous men.

While Axen... argh. How can I explain him? His height is equal to the two. The two's height is what makes them cute but not to Axen. You can see maturity in him and that's one thing that the other three have. He also wears this boyish smile that the other girls likes even though he just enrolled. From the way he moves or act, you can see that he has this 'I am a man' attitude. His figures are cute but his personality is like the three. So I can say that he is in between of hot and cute.

There's also Zera. She's beautiful, that I can say, but she has a weird personality just like the others. I'm glad she's not in our class. Zera is boyish but her fashion is not. And that's what makes her hot, sometimes.

I won't comment about myself. You might say that I'm bragging when I did.

"Zai, let's spar" pag-aya sa akin ni Trois. He really wants to have a fight. Hindi ko pa alam ang mga kakayahan ng mga kasamahan ko pero tiyak ko na wala akong laban sa kanila pagdating sa Excelium.

"We can't spar remember? Sensei Sinner's strict order." pagsingit ni Layn. I sighed once again. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang iniisip ng guro namin pero wala kaming magagawa kundi ang sundin na lang siya. There's a tendency that he might kick us out of the dorm if we disobey him.

Pagkatapos ng ilang minuto, tumunog na ang bell. It's break time. Narinig ko ang tunog ng silya na nasa likod ko at lumabas na ng silid si Yu. Yu and I haven't talk since he went to a different dormitory. Well, hindi naman kami close. Though, I can feel that he's avoiding with me. No, he's avoiding us. It was like he's afraid? I don't care anyway.

Sabay-sabay kaming lumabas ng silid at nagtungo sa cafeteria. Naghiwalay muna kami para bumili ng sariling pagkain. The cafeteria is like a food court. May magkakaibang lugar para sa iba't ibang putahe. I went to the meat station and bring out my Gold Card. Konti na lamang ang laman non.

Hindi kami pwedeng tumanggap ng misyon na mapagkakakitaan namin kung hindi pa tunay na kompleto ang dormitoryo namin. Kung patuloy na mangyayari ito at hindi pa kami makahanap ng ibang miyembro sa lalong madaling panahon, mamamatay kami sa gutom.

Habang nakapila, hindi taliwas sa aking kaalaman ang sama ng tingin ng mga tao sa akin. It's been like this since I declared war on the orientation day. Their glares keep my blood pumping.